The biggest social media marketing news of the very new year, thus far, has been Facebook’s announcement that they’ll be implementing changes to their News Feed algorithm which will put increased emphasis on person-to-person interactions over person-to-Page engagement.
In other words, the reach of Facebook Page posts is going to go down, even further than it already has.
Are you looking for ways to improve your eCommerce website? Want to use simple psychology to generate more online sales?
Revamp CRM share 8 eCommerce psychology tricks in this infographic.
Steve Paul, Vice President of Sales and Commercial Operations at Breg is the featured guest on this episode of the Social Business Engine podcast.
Are you in the process of creating a new logo for your business? Trying to decide on the right color scheme to use?
DesignMantic share their guide to color psychology in this infographic.
Every business need leads to succeed. Leads are the qualified target audience who'll eventually become customers and ambassadors of your business, if you do it right.
More Articles ...
- 99 Things to Tweet About (Besides Yourself) [Infographic]
- How to Install the Facebook Pixel on a Wordpress Website
- 7 Ways Infographics Can Boost Your Business in 2018 [Infographic]
- 6 Tips to Strengthen Your Personal Brand in 2018
- Staying Ahead of the Game with Artificial Intelligence [Infographic]
- What MoonPie's Social Strategies Can Teach Brands About Engaging With Fans