Social media has had an impact on virtually every industry sector, but arguably none more so that travel.
With all of your friends and family sharing their latest travel photos, alongside the latest influencer marketing posts from some exotic location, there's a heap of ways to get inspired and find new ideas for your next trip.
As with most social platforms, Pinterest is seeing great audience response to video content.
In fact, on Pinterest, video may be even more resonant than on other platforms - according to Pinterest's data, 75% of Pinners are likely to watch a video about a topic that interests them on the site, compared to 55% of users on other sites.
Are you in the process of creating a new website for your business? Need help understanding the factors most important for success?
You’ll find plenty of stats to guide your web design process in this infographic.
Hey, are you looking to get into advertising on Snapchat, but are not sure where to start?
Well you’re in luck, because Snap Inc. recently published a new video which provides an overview of the entire Snap ads process, including best practices, presentation options and notes on their newer ad formats (including Story Ads).
We've been talking a lot about how pillar pages can boost SEO - the whole idea behind a pillar page is that it covers a core topic comprehensively, and in great detail.
More Articles ...
- Facebook Tests a New, Simplified Way to Create Instant Articles
- Social Media and Customer Service [Infographic]
- Facebook Adds Polls to Messenger Stories, or 'Day', or Whatever its Now Called
- 20 Step SEO Checklist for Higher Mobile Google Rankings [Infographic]
- This is What Happens in an Internet Minute [Infographic]
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Consider Podcasting Within Your Digital Marketing Strategy