Amazon.com Inc. is taking its most assertive step yet into the digital-advertising market by testing a new display ad offering that threatens multibillion-dollar revenue streams at Google and firms like Criteo SA.
On May 25, a new law called the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is going into effect in the European Union. The law was created to protect EU citizens from potential abuses, like the recent Cambridge Analytica scandal.
In a world where time is a customer’s most valuable asset, how do you get them to spend their time (and money) on your website? Deeper relationship building. This is how you win.
Are you using marketing strategies from a few years ago, or even a few months ago? That’s not going to win any Superbowls and it’s definitely not winning customers. Keeping up to date with the best practices for utilizing social data is a critical must-do for campaign success.
Content is the fuel you use to engage your audience, so understanding what you will publish on social media starts with a strong content strategy.
To develop an effective content strategy, you'll need to define your content mix, set your cadence, and determine the right posting frequency for your target audience.
More Articles ...
- Brand New 2018 State of Marketing Report – Best Buy, GE, Google and 1000+ Marketers [Sponsored]
- Can You Answer These 7 Important Questions? [Sponsored]
- The Domination of Mobile Ads: Statistics and Trends [Infographic]
- How to Avoid the 8 Biggest Email Marketing Mistakes [Sponsored]
- How to Benefit from Local Area Marketing through a Marketing Hub [Sponsored]
- Your Q2 Program Planning Template - Ready, Set, Grow [Sponsored]