Here’s a small, but important, update - Facebook has announced that it has expanded its Rights Manager tool to help monitor and protect video on Instagram, in addition to Facebook.
Are you trying to get your website on the first page of Google? Want to know the SEO techniques that work and those that could get you in trouble?
We share 43 SEO dos and don’ts in this infographic.
Ever wanted to create your own Snapchat Lens which would enable friends to add personalized visual effects to their Snaps? Now you can - sort of.
This is definitely something worth keeping an eye on – according to reports, Facebook’s testing out a new ‘Downvote’ option on comments, similar to the system at play on Reddit.
Video is a powerful medium for promotion, and has increasingly become a key influencer in sales decisions. But even though you may be creating great video content, that still won't guarantee video marketing success.
You have to do more than just launch a video, you also need to know what your audience wants, where they want to see it, and how to keep them hooked.
More Articles ...
- Twitter Posts Solid Profit Result in Q4, User Growth Remains Static
- What We Learned Merging Multiple Social Media Accounts
- Yellow Pages vs. Digital Marketing: Is the Phone Book Really Dead?
- 11 Reasons You Don't Have More Followers [Infographic]
- Instagram's Adding Some New Stories Tools, Including an Option to Share Other People's Posts
- Snapchat Will Live-Stream Winter Olympics Content in New Agreement with NBC