So, you’ve heard that Twitter is allowing longer tweets - but is that good news or bad news for you and your business?
Here’s a quick one – following on from their addition of cover videos for Pages, rolled out to most Pages earlier this year, Facebook is now also enabling Pages to add Cover Slideshows to showcase their business and build more engaging Pages.
Of course, you do also have to consider how many people are actually coming to your Page at all – most Pages see the majority of their Facebook traffic coming from news feeds, not from Page visits, so it may be the case that spending too much time sprucing up your Page could provide little benefit.
Social media monitoring - or social media listening as it’s also sometimes called - is a way to collect real-time mentions of predefined keywords from the online sources.
The best social media monitoring tools gather data from a range of online sources: social media platforms, blogs, forums, news sites, and websites, etc.
So, you know list blog posts are great for generating traffic, but is there an ideal number to use in your title?
Various studies have been conducted on this, providing a range of considerations and conclusions.
Instagram’s testing out a small, but significant new function, which could have varied implications for social media marketers.
As reported by social media consultant Pippa Akram, Instagram is now letting some users follow hashtags, in addition to profiles.
More Articles ...
- 8 Tweet Ideas for Twitter's 280 Character Limit
- 5 Ways Hotels Can "Check In" More Guests with Social Media Marketing
- Facebook's 'Community Boost' will Teach Digital Literacy to Smaller Communities
- How Often and When to Post on Social Media [Infographic]
- Twitter Doubles the Length of Display Names, Providing a New Profile Option
- Facebook's Revamping it's Events App to Put More Focus on Local Happenings