Marketers are faced with an increasing pressure to cut through the noise and impress their customer. Incite Group gets to the bottom of where exactly marketers are spending their time and money, and what should be on your priority list for 2018.
These 7 important questions will only take a few minutes to answer but will have a great impact on improving the Social Media Marketing group.
These days, it’s hard to imagine consumers without a smartphone. It’s an essential piece of technology that consumers use to shop, check customer reviews, compare prices, and so much more. Many studies are seeing this trend, too.
Big and small, email marketing mistakes can and will cost you opens, click-throughs, and revenue. You don’t want to be caught in the middle of a big push by some very easily avoidable failures.
As marketers we know the importance of having well-branded materials available for local markets and partners. A key challenge is maintaining brand clarity while also giving remote teams quick and easy access to the content they need.
More Articles ...
- Your Q2 Program Planning Template - Ready, Set, Grow [Sponsored]
- Real-time Marketing 101: How to Turn Opportunity Into Results Immediately [Sponsored]
- The Definitive Guide to Account-Based Marketing & Why You Need It [Sponsored]
- YouTube’s FameBit has a New Sales Boss, Expanded Platform Post-Acquisition
- 4 Fundamental Tips to Help Maximize Your Social Media Marketing Process
- Why is Word of Mouth Marketing so Important? [Infographic]