Facebook is testing a new tool which simplifies the process of creating Instant Articles.
Did you know that 67% of consumers now turn to social networks (especially Facebook and Twitter) for customer service queries?
As Facebook continues on its quest to push the wider adoption of stories, this week, they've added a new feature to their 'Messenger Stories' variation, in the form of Messenger Stories polls.
Do you want your website to appear higher on mobile searches for your target keywords? Want to ensure your site is prepared for Google’s “mobile-first” future?
Our online activities move at a pace which is beyond fast - but just how much activity is conducted online?
More Articles ...
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Consider Podcasting Within Your Digital Marketing Strategy
- 3 Tools to Help Manage Your YouTube Channel, and Maximize Your Opportunities
- 22 Tips to Make Free Shipping Profitable on Your eCommerce Website [Infographic]
- If Chinese Tech Trends Point to Future Shifts in Western Markets, Here's Where You Should be Investing
- 10 Creative Secrets for Social Media Marketing [Infographic]
- Snapchat Launches New Audio-Triggered Lenses