Late last year, we helped one of our clients consolidate their social media presence after they had acquired two high profile eCommerce websites and wanted to merge them to their own store. All three stores cater to a similar demographic, and the purpose of the acquisition was to bring down competition and serve customers from one single brand name.
Phone book advertising - is it worth it, or are the Yellow Pages dead?
If you’ve been weighing the pros and cons of advertising your local business in the Yellow Pages, this post is for you. We’re going to take a look at the return you’ll get from phone book advertising, as well as how it stacks up against digital marketing (local search marketing, specifically).
Are you struggling to build an engaged following on Twitter? Wondering why people just won’t hit that follow button?
We share 11 reasons people won’t follow you on Twitter in this infographic.
While Snapchat’s latest performance report came in better than expected, the pressure on the app doesn’t look like it’ll be easing up anytime soon, with Facebook-owned Instagram working to add in new tools and features, and extend its lead in the social Stories race.
I’ve seen it reported or noted several times that Snapchat allows live-streaming, that Snap was among the first platforms that pushed the live trend. But it isn’t, and it doesn’t.
More Articles ...
- The Key to Email Marketing Success is Personalization [Research]
- How to Improve Your Relationship Marketing
- Pinterest Launches New Planning Calendar to Assist with Campaign Optimization
- What do the Latest Social Media Algorithm Updates Mean for Small Businesses?
- Facebook's Coming Changes Could Actually Help Small Nonprofits
- 4 Signs That You Need an Instagram Hashtag Makeover