Hashtags can help boost the impact of your marketing message when they’re used correctly in your social media marketing.
Social influencers can help your brand power to new heights by reaching highly targeted audiences who really trust their recommendations, but it's not always easy to build those valuable relationships.
Allocating dollars to social advertising is a great idea - even amid rising competition, the cost per result for social advertising campaigns is by far the best, in comparison to other forms of digital advertising. The key, of course, is to have a strong strategy, which requires a little more thinking, a little more forward planning before jumping in.
Knowing exactly why your site isn't performing well in Google can be challenging.
Has it been given a Google penalty? Are there back-end technical issues? Is it hard to navigate - or possibly, could it be set to not even appear in Google's index?
Spring is in the air (hopefully coming soon to Boston) and it’s time to put a fresh coat of paint on those dusty social media accounts.
So much has changed in the digital landscape in just the past few months, all of which makes tightening up and improving your profiles even more important.
More Articles ...
- Facebook Adds New Video Options for Profile Covers to Spruce Up Your Presence
- Pinterest Adds Following Tab, in Addition to Algorithm-Defined Recommendations
- Facebook Removes Third-Party Ad Data Options from Ad Targeting
- 5 Digital Trends to Watch in Hospitality Marketing [Infographic]
- LinkedIn Adds Sponsored Video, Video for Company Pages
- Facebook Rolls Out New Options for Facebook and Instagram Stories