Facebook is a powerhouse in the social media space, representing a true unicorn, even if it wasn't the first kid on the block.
What started out as a place for college kids to connect quickly morphed into a powerful tool for business, giving smaller companies a method for creating an initial website without a financial investment, and serving as a platform for connecting with customers.
Check this out: almost 27,000 reviews are posted to Yelp every minute. Not every day, not every week - every, single minute.
That's a whole lot of people talking about a business - whether or not the business knows about it.
After their most recent earnings results, Snap Inc. CEO Evan Spiegel announced that they were making changes, that they were looking to revamp the app to boost usage and re-ignite growth.
Now, Snap Inc. has revealed details of their redesign, which puts more emphasis on personal connections, and separates your friend-to-friend conversations from everything else.
With Instagram rising in popularity, a growing number of marketers are also looking to tap into the Instagram stream.
But in order to do that effectively, you need to know the latest usage trends and shifts, so you can focus on what’s working and utilize that to your benefit.
Are you looking for ways to market your services on LinkedIn? Want to know how to find the right prospects and then successfully engage with them?
More Articles ...
- Instagram Rolls Out New Direct Message Tools, Including Remix and Replay Controls
- The Influence of Instagram [Infographic]
- Facebook Releases Data on Thanksgiving Weekend Shopping Conversation on Facebook and Instagram
- 10 Social Media Predictions for 2018 [Infographic]
- When is it Acceptable to Add Social Media to Your Resume?
- 7 Ways To Create A Killer Marketing Video [Infographic]