MGM Resorts is taking Snapchat to the next level. Discover how its geofilters are dominating Las Vegas and what you can learn from its strategy.
Facebook has released a dynamic mobile ad product for retail brands that displays only those products that are in stock in nearby stores.
Facebook is live streaming the presidential debates with help from ABC News, and Twitter this morning announced it will host its own live streams, courtesy of a Bloomberg partnership. NBC, however, in an effort out-tech them all, will instead stream the debates in virtual reality.
Holiday marketing this year will be complicated and somewhat obscured by a tidal wave of political advertising, with a particular emphasis on digital. In this environment, it's more important than ever to focus on the contextual and not panic by trying to do too much and ignoring return on investment. Columnist Lewis Gersh offers strategies to make your message stand out from the noise.
When Facebook first announced it would circumvent ad blocking software, Adblock Plus (ABP) built a workaround in two days, boasting that “We promised that the open source community would have a solution very soon…This time that community seems to have gotten the better of even a giant like Facebook.”
More Articles ...
- Twitter’s relaxed character limit doesn’t apply to ads, but there’s a workaround
- Twitter Officially Begins Rolling Out Exceptions to 140-Character Limit
- Fandango goes social to sell movie tickets
- The Coalition for Better Ads launches to make digital ads great again
- Marketers, consumers love social video [report]
- The right way to market on Snapchat