Google has launched its updated Universal App Campaigns, which creates ads using real-time signals, text and photos. The feature tracks user behavior across YouTube, Search, Play and apps to better target in-app ads.
Facebook's Audience Network is a $1 billion business flying in the face of observers who said that ad networks would be pushed out by programmatic advertising. The company is concentrating on native content on mobile, but one downside for advertisers is that they are not told upfront where their ads will appear.
Social media users who are dissatisfied with customer support from brands often cite lack of response, and Twitter Thursday introduced two features to help businesses combat that perception.
Twitter’s Periscope livestreaming application jumped on board the iOS 10 train.
Twitter is about to make a big change to the way that tweets work, The Verge has independently confirmed.
More Articles ...
- Adblock Plus Now Sells Ads
- Facebook, Google urge Congress to hand over internet control
- An Important Must Read: NEW Definitive Guide to Social Media Marketing, for Experts and Novices alike
- Facebook Releases New Handbook and Tools to Help Brands Maximize International Opportunities
- How brands can use the ever-growing popularity of Facebook Reactions
- Mark Hamill: ‘I Do What You Do—Communicate With The Public’