Silence is golden when it comes to video ads, according to a survey of more than 1,100 U.S. Internet users between the ages of 18 and 65 by text-to-video creation platform Wibbitz.
Google is having another go at social with Spaces, a social chat app focused on group sharing augmented by Google-owned YouTube, Search and Chrome. The spaces referred to are distinguished by topic rather than people with three posting types that open conveniently in the mobile app: links, photos and text.
User-generated content is a staple of most ecommerce websites. Consumers want to share their feedback, and these humanizing reports about products and services are trusted by other shoppers. However, there’s a gap between consumer content creation and how businesses foster it.
A 2012 security breach that revealed the passwords of LinkedIn members is rearing its ugly head again.
As audiences grow more impatient with ads on TV and online, find out what to keep in mind while adapting your media spend.
More Articles ...
- Twitter Beta-Testing a Way to Attach Ads to Tweets in Third-Party Apps
- Google faces record European anti-trust fine of $3.7B
- Vine's limited ad offerings drive creators away
- Google plans image-search ads for mobile shopping
- Twitter to Stop Counting Photos, Links Toward 140-Character Limit
- Mindtree's CMO on what makes a successful modern marketer