We're all looking for ways to improve our writing. For us content marketers, this means creating content that speaks to our target buyers, and ideally generates leads.
The key problem: we only have a limited amount of information about our customers and prospects. Knowing how to really speak to them can be a struggle.
For businesses with multiple locations, managing social media can be both difficult and time-consuming. Luckily, Facebook makes it easy for you to manage multiple location pages, with the capacity to add a map to your main Facebook Page and provide a “Locations" tab.
One of the more interesting aspects of the ongoing investigation into Facebook data misuse has been the various revelations as to how, exactly, Facebook is tracking and storing data, some of which have confirmed – or at least solidified – long-standing myths about how The Social Network operates.
How awesome would it be to wave your magic content marketing wand and make each of your blog posts go viral?
Yeah, that's never going to happen. Sorry.
Ever feel like you want to get started with, or ramp up your influencer marketing efforts, but you're not sure how to get started? You’re not alone, and that’s where this post comes in - by the time you’re done reading this, you’ll have a much clearer vision of how to power your influencer marketing.
More Articles ...
- Why Mobile Messaging Should Be Part of Your Marketing Strategy
- Facebook Expands Access to Supplemental Information on News Content to Limit the Spread of Fake News
- 4 Brands That Have Nailed a Silly, Engaging Approach to Social
- Snapchat Adds Group Video Chat, Confirms User Tagging Option in Snaps
- Facebook Updates Split Testing Tools, Adds New Testing Options
- Social Media Customer Service Secrets You Can Steal From These 3 Popular Brands