If Instagram is going to introduce profiles for businesses, the next logical step is analytics for those profiles.
Instagram is wildly popular with consumers and advertisers alike. Find out which innovative campaigns are grabbing attention.
YouTube has introduced a messaging feature inside its app to enable users to share videos and facilitate group chats without leaving the application. The service is being rolled out initially to a small section of YouTube users.
360-degree photos are coming to Facebook’s News Feed and the Samsung Gear VR.
Google has updated DoubleClick for Publishers to make it easier to sell native ads that look good across device screens and experiences including mobile websites, apps and desktop sites, the company said Tuesday.
More Articles ...
- Instagram launches redesigned app and icon
- Amazon Video Direct to go head to head with YouTube
- Tumblr Labs Allows Users to Test Experimental Features
- Twitter Brings Augmented Reality to ‘The Voice’
- Snapchat experiments with charging for interactive video ads
- 25 Tips for Taking Better Mobile Photos From Instagram Influencers - Free Guide