Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is this generation’s version of Oprah. His crowd-sourced New Year’s resolutions post on Facebook prompted Zuck to start a book club this year. The club is so influential that the paperback version of the first book Zuck chose to read for the group,”The End of Power” has now sold out on Amazon.
This monthlong plan will help you develop a social media presence for your brand without having to pay for followers. Are you ready to get started?
I’m often asked how a B2B company should start building a social presence. My consultancy works with many start-ups in the ad technology and digital media space, developing their go-to-market strategies and often launching their first marketing campaigns.
Here are over 100 free eBooks, planning guides, templates and other valuable resources, all free of charge! Be sure to look at the different categories as well as the highlighted selections. Download as many as you want at no charge.
1. "2015 Social Marketing Planning Guide"
Kick off 2015 with a fresh social marketing strategy.
2015 is going to be a great year for social marketers, but to make the most of it you'll need a fine-tuned social strategy. This guide is your countdown to the New Year with ten fresh tactics based on the 2014 trends expected to shape the coming year, and ways you can refine your brand's social strategy for success.
Download this guide to learn:
• What changed in social marketing in 2014
• How you can expect social media to change in 2015
• Ways for you to take advantage of the latest social media trends
Click here: http://bit.ly/1K1rZ9r
Facebook Inc must face a class-action lawsuit accusing it of violating its users' privacy by scanning the content of messages they send to other users for advertising purposes, a U.S. judge has ruled.
U.S. District Judge Phyllis Hamilton in Oakland, California, on Tuesday dismissed some state-law claims against the social media company but largely denied Facebook's bid to dismiss the lawsuit.
Connecting with others over social media is loads of fun so imagine if you got to make a career out of it!. An increasing number of brands and marketing teams are hiring social media managers to take their social efforts to the next level. If you’ve always wanted to get paid to do what you love, read on for five tips to help you land your dream job in social media.
- How does YOUR Social Media Plan stack up against 750 Global Organizations, including your competitors? Find out here for free!
- Here's How to Get Liam Neeson to Endorse You on LinkedIn (Yes, Really.)
- Instagram Overtakes Twitter With 300 Million Users
- Facebook Drops Microsoft's Bing to Do Its Own Search Thing
- Three Free Master Social Guidebooks – Great Holiday Reading
- Facebook, Google, And Twitter’s War For App Install Ads