After, reportedly months of negotiations on music rights, Facebook has announced a range of new agreements in recent weeks.
Deals are now in place to enable sharing of music content from Universal and Sony, which will be added as part of Facebook's new 'Sound Collection’ audio library.
Well defined, accurate buyer personas are key to the effective content strategy, online engagement, and inbound selling.
You have to know who you're talking to, and what they're looking for, in order to create content that appeals to them, and to best communicate with them online, and during the sales process.
It’s no secret - video has quickly become the highest performing content type on Facebook, and there are no signs of slowdown on the horizon.
So, you want to rank higher on Google and you’re reading up on SEO - but is your website sound from a technical point of view?
Joint Views share their technical SEO tips for success in this infographic.
Twitter has had a rough couple of years, at least from a public perception standpoint.
But while much of the market narrative around the platform has been negative – mostly fueled by the comparison between Twitter and other social networks (notably Facebook) – there is still a lot to like about the world’s most popular micro-blog platform. Even if it’s not as ‘micro’ as it once was.
More Articles ...
- What are APAC Marketers Focused on in 2018? [Infographic]
- How Nonprofits Can Get More Social Media Engagement in 2018
- How AI Will Increase Sales Productivity [Infographic]
- 5 Ways to Come Up With Valuable Content Ideas for Your 2018 Editorial Calendar
- What is CRM Software? A Comprehensive Guide and Historical Overview of CRM [Infographic]
- Facebook's Testing a New Local News and Events Section to Prompt Civic Engagement