Mindtree marketing chief Paul Gottsegen told delegates at a recent event about his recipe for modern marketing success, including building a team of technology-savvy specialists. He also explained the company's automated marketing processes, how all leads sent to the sales team are tracked and how bringing in social expertise benefited the brand.
Video ads are now available via Facebook Audience Network, in both in-stream and in-article formats.
Webinars are used by two-thirds of business-to-business marketers, and the same amount say that they are an effective tactic, the Content Marketing Institute reports. Mike Agron sets out a comprehensive guide to planning and executing the perfect webinar.
Facebook Live is garnering attention, but brands should use it only when they have a clear purpose, experts say. "Don't eliminate other channels, but think about Live as a complement," said Brian Shin, CEO of Visible Measures. Review these 15 Best Practices for Facebook Live.
It’s been just over a year since Periscope launched, and at last count, the application had more than 10 million users, with 2 million daily users.
More Articles ...
- Instagram Business Profiles Testing Now Features Analytics
- 5 innovative Instagram campaigns
- YouTube launches messenger to keep users in its app
- Facebook Bringing 360-Degree Photos to News Feed, Samsung Gear VR
- Google's DoubleClick for Publishers Gets Native Ad Support
- Instagram launches redesigned app and icon