How should you react to this growing trend? Read on for the takes of top industry leaders on how you should think about ad blocking.
Facebook now offers a lead-generation video ad that incorporates a call-to-action button during the video to encourage viewers to fill in their personal details. The platform is also boosting its lead-generation offerings by letting marketers duplicate forms and edit questions across pushes.
Are you using the Facebook direct response ads that are best for your business? Columnist Brad O'Brien shares his top three and discusses how you can implement them.
Managing communities across many social media platforms is a fundamental component of the Social Media Marketer's work. It's an art to master and maintain a consistent presence on all those different platforms. And it takes time to build our communities. The key is finding the best tools to manage social media posts. We use those tools to craft a workflow that's realistic and sensible.
March 8 was International Women’s Day, where we were invited to celebrate the economic, cultural and political achievement of women worldwide. While there is much to celebrate, according to the International Women’s Day website, progress has slowed.
More Articles ...
- How To Merge Purpose And Insights When Building Your Team
- #Pinterest Opens Up Ads Manager to All U.S. SMBs, Beefs Up Targeting
- Facebook Page Post Reach Continues to Surge
- 15 Customer Experience Factoids From 2015 [Infographic]
- TV ad spend will be overtaken by digital in 2017
- Facebook beefs up Atlas analytics, adds video feature