Here’s a quick, and interesting, one for Pinterest users – last week, Pinterest announced that users can now use Twitter-style @replies on their platform also.
Amid rising fear about Facebook’s coming News Feed changes, which will reduce referral traffic for websites, social media managers are considering their options, and looking at various platforms and tools to help them offset the potential declines.
One platform to consider giving more focus could be LinkedIn, particularly if the latest usage stats reported by the platform are anything to go by.
Whether you're going for your first job interview out of college, or you're a seasoned business professional, virtually everyone now has to consider how they're presenting themselves online.
Pinterest can be a great tool for planning, and great for driving purchase intent among its 200 million active users. But did you know that Pinterest also reaches 40% of parents in the US, and 52% of parents-to-be?
Hey, remember how Facebook announced that they would be changing how the News Feed works which would likely result in a drop in your Page reach? Turns out that’s not the only measure that could see your reach decline.
More Articles ...
- 55 SEO Facts All Small Business Website Owners Need to Know [Infographic]
- Facebook Announces New Groups Tools, Community Support Initiatives at European Summit
- 10 Simple Ways to Increase Brand Awareness [Infographic]
- Pinterest Adds New Text Accompaniment for Lens Searches, Provides New Stats on Lens Use
- 7 Digital Marketing Trends to Watch in 2018 [Infographic]
- Facebook Expands Rights Manager to Cover Video Content Posted to Instagram