User-generated content is a staple of most ecommerce websites. Consumers want to share their feedback, and these humanizing reports about products and services are trusted by other shoppers. However, there’s a gap between consumer content creation and how businesses foster it.
A 2012 security breach that revealed the passwords of LinkedIn members is rearing its ugly head again.
As audiences grow more impatient with ads on TV and online, find out what to keep in mind while adapting your media spend.
Twitter is beta-testing a way for advertisers to attach ads to tweets that show up in applications outside of Twitter and its owned apps.
Google hit with a record-breaking anti-trust fine from European officials. Google's favoritism of its own products in search results are what landed the company in hot water.
More Articles ...
- Vine's limited ad offerings drive creators away
- Google plans image-search ads for mobile shopping
- Twitter to Stop Counting Photos, Links Toward 140-Character Limit
- Mindtree's CMO on what makes a successful modern marketer
- In-Stream, In-Article Video Ads Added to Facebook Audience Network
- Everything you need to know about webinars