Pinterest is about to unveil its redesigned and re-engineered app, with Pins that now load two or three times as quickly as before. The platform's users in the US increased 61% in the past year to 87 million each month, per ComScore, and the company is seeking to expand its user base globally.
Who doesn't love to hate the banner ad? However, we can't do without it just yet. Here's why this ad format isn't going away anytime soon.
Facebook is testing the addition of topical sections like sports and food to mobile news feeds. The sections are placed at the bottom of the screen, and users can tap them to access news related to that particular theme.
As influencer marketing becomes more effective for brands, there is a constant need to find the right influencer for the promotion of each product. How about a collaboration with a pet celebrity?
More Articles ...
- 14 mobile marketing opportunities your brand may be missing
- 10 marketing phrases that have lost all meaning
- App lets Instagram users purchase from photos
- Are brands becoming feminist?
- The Power of Honesty for Your Brand
- F8 2016 Roundup: New Tools for Developers and Publishers