Earlier this year, Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel came under fire for reportedly saying that Snap Inc. was not focused on expanding its flagship app into India because it's "only for rich people".
Spiegel also reportedly remarked that he didn't want to "expand into poor countries like India".
Are you looking for ways to improve your business website? Want to know why adding video should be one of the techniques to try?
We share five reasons you should use video on your website in the infographic below.
Ask any seasoned marketer, and they’d agree: Understanding your customers is largely dependent on understanding how they think.
Your digital marketing strategy should be guided by your answers to certain questions. What do your target customers need? What do they want? What can you do to influence their decision-making process?
Are you looking for ways to improve your email marketing strategy? Want to know the common items that can adversely affect the success of your campaigns?
Citipost Mail share ten things to leave out of your emails in the infographic below.
Pinterest recently announced that hashtags are now a working feature on the platform. The announcement will enable Pinners to easily discover new content, as well as ensure their content is seen by more, yet relevant users.
The focus of the announcement is clearly rested on users, however, the clear winner here is Pinterest.
More Articles ...
- How Social Media is Changing Public Administration [Infographic]
- Twitter Adds Ability to Upload and Send Videos via TweetDeck
- 10 Blog Design Stats to Shape Your Blogging Strategy [Infographic]
- Non-HTTPS Website Owners Have an Unpleasant Surprise Coming in October
- Snapchat Announces 3D AR Lenses as a New Ad Option
- Content Marketing is Much More than Just Top-Funnel Content