Facebook is working on a new way to animate still images, with a focus on providing new, reactive images on profiles.
The process utilizes a range of advanced computer vision techniques in order to ‘bring a still portrait to life, making it feel as if the person is breathing’.
It's almost impossible to deny the power and rising influence of the stories format.
Originated on Snapchat, Instagram has taken the Stories option and evolved it, providing new tools and options, and introducing them to the app's 800 million+ users.
One of the best ways to get your brand video out to the masses is by posting it on social media.
And if you’re looking to use your video to increase visibility and boost sales, you should definitely consider Pinterest.
Snapchat's rolling out a new update which utilizes image recognition to provide contextual recommendations on filters for your Snaps.
Previously, when you took a Snap, the filters displayed would be generic, like a temperature guage or speed listing.
Amid rising concern about how Facebook has been used to influence public perception, and action, The Social Network has released an updated listing of its ad principles, the core tenets upon which their ad decisions are made.
As you’d expect, the guidelines don’t reveal a lot, but they’re intended to provide a level of reassurance – both to users and advertisers.
More Articles ...
- SEO in 2018: 7 Google Updates You Need to Know About [Infographic]
- Google Is Updating Google Trends with More Data Filters and Tools
- How Testimonials Can Improve the Customer Experience
- Facebook's Rolling Out 4K Images in Messenger
- 3 Examples of Why User-Generated Content Is Blowing Up On Social Media
- Snapchat Adds Two New Ad Options to Boost Revenue Potential