While Facebook continues to add more and more users in its main app, the growth and influence of its secondary platforms also continues to rise.
With more and more businesses creating content, the competition for attention online has become increasingly fierce, forcing businesses to investigate creative ways to boost their marketing endeavors.
“Wait, there’s yet another audience I have to target?”
That’ll be your reaction when I talk about how you really need to start thinking about Generation Z, the demographic born between the mid 90’s to mid 2000’s, which is fast becoming one of the most active of all consumer groups.
Are you looking for ways to grow your business? Want to know how to use inbound marketing to achieve your goals?
Everlytic share their inbound marketing channels and techniques for success in this infographic.
Last week, The Information published a report which suggested that Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel was almost solely responsible for the launch of the app’s recent redesign, which has proven hugely unpopular with users.
More Articles ...
- Your Social Media Clean-Up Checklist [Infographic]
- Instagram Tests New Tools to Help Users Track Time and Usage In-App
- 7 Ways to Build Trust With Your Website Visitors [Infographic]
- Letting Go of Perfect
- The Top 8 Indispensable Reports Every Marketer Needs for C-Suite Success [Sponsored]
- Gmail Hacks and Tricks to Boost Productivity [Infographic]