Learn more about integrating Snapchat into the social media marketing mix at the Pubcon Masters Workshops with Lisa Buyer, Melissa Fach, and Jabez Lebret at Pubcon SFIMA 2016
An unfortunate reality for page administrators on Facebook is the need to deal with negative comments, but deleting those comments or disabling them altogether is a mistake.
The marketing world is in the midst of a major transition. Mobile dominates every aspect of our lives, creating new forms of expression, creativity, communication, and opportunities; providing brands an unprecedented opportunity to put content directly into their users' hands.
The company will now work with publishers to sell advertising on their mobile websites
While marketers are known to wear various hats, they certainly have a lot of things in common. Read on for the sure signs that you work in marketing.
More Articles ...
- Why Facebook is giving the "like" button the thumbs-down
- AOL expands its ‘One’ platform to include tools that help publishers sell to advertisers
- Building credibility and social media influence
- 3 things every marketer should do now about ad blocking
- Google's real-time ad unit to get outing at Super Bowl
- CES 2016: Focusing on the tech that drives content