End-of-year shopping is no longer contained between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Last year, Facebook advised marketers to start preparing their campaigns as early as August–prudent advice with social users preparing well in advance of the holidays. An infographic from Taykey provides insights for holiday 2016 marketing based on analysis from 2015.
Remember Ello? The social network formerly known as the ‘anti-Facebook’ has developed into a compelling platform for visual social media, and now it’s adding ecommerce features to the mix.
Google has launched its updated Universal App Campaigns, which creates ads using real-time signals, text and photos. The feature tracks user behavior across YouTube, Search, Play and apps to better target in-app ads.
Facebook's Audience Network is a $1 billion business flying in the face of observers who said that ad networks would be pushed out by programmatic advertising. The company is concentrating on native content on mobile, but one downside for advertisers is that they are not told upfront where their ads will appear.
Social media users who are dissatisfied with customer support from brands often cite lack of response, and Twitter Thursday introduced two features to help businesses combat that perception.
More Articles ...
- Up, Periscope: New Features for iOS 10
- Twitter's new, longer tweets are coming September 19th
- Adblock Plus Now Sells Ads
- Facebook, Google urge Congress to hand over internet control
- An Important Must Read: NEW Definitive Guide to Social Media Marketing, for Experts and Novices alike
- Facebook Releases New Handbook and Tools to Help Brands Maximize International Opportunities