Webinars are used by two-thirds of business-to-business marketers, and the same amount say that they are an effective tactic, the Content Marketing Institute reports. Mike Agron sets out a comprehensive guide to planning and executing the perfect webinar.
Facebook Live is garnering attention, but brands should use it only when they have a clear purpose, experts say. "Don't eliminate other channels, but think about Live as a complement," said Brian Shin, CEO of Visible Measures. Review these 15 Best Practices for Facebook Live.
It’s been just over a year since Periscope launched, and at last count, the application had more than 10 million users, with 2 million daily users.
If Instagram is going to introduce profiles for businesses, the next logical step is analytics for those profiles.
Instagram is wildly popular with consumers and advertisers alike. Find out which innovative campaigns are grabbing attention.
More Articles ...
- YouTube launches messenger to keep users in its app
- Facebook Bringing 360-Degree Photos to News Feed, Samsung Gear VR
- Google's DoubleClick for Publishers Gets Native Ad Support
- Instagram launches redesigned app and icon
- Amazon Video Direct to go head to head with YouTube
- Tumblr Labs Allows Users to Test Experimental Features