The agency Technically Incorrect offers a slightly twisted take on the tech that's taken over our lives.
Advertising on social networks is constantly evolving and shifting, making it that much more important for brands and agencies to keep up with the latest specifications.
Digital advertising is predicted to outpace television for the first time in 2017, rising from $59.6 billion last year to $93.5 billion by 2020, compared to TV's estimated increase from $69.9 billion in 2015 to $81.7 billion in 2020, per PricewaterhouseCoopers. Mobile will see the biggest growth, accounting for 49.4% of online ad revenue by the end of the decade.
Twitter Wednesday introduced Twitter Insiders, a single destination for brands and agencies to fill their research needs.
Nearly three-quarters of millennials now have purchasing responsibilities within their companies, Sacunas reports. The study showed that millennials prefer to look online and at social media to select products, and 82% use mobile in their research.
More Articles ...
- Pinterest, Oracle show pins do spike in-store purchases
- Snapchat's Redesign is Aimed at Attracting More Eyeballs for Publishers and Brands
- Walmart to use Uber and Lyft for grocery delivery
- Make Planning for Q3 marketing programs fast and easy – free customizable planning template
- Snapchat reportedly snapped up 3D face-scanning startup
- Mary Meeker breaks every rule with her annual, instantly viral State of the Net speech. Here's what you should copy.