I'm a content marketer. I believe it works (or it can).
I also believe many of the so-called pros who practice content marketing are peddling poop in an effort to keep clients coming back for more.
As Messenger adoption grows – with messaging apps now outpacing social platforms in terms of overall users – Facebook’s working to keep pushing user demand by adding in new options to enable you to share more within your messaging experience.
Instagram has finally heeded years of user complaints, sort of. Posts on Instagram will now appear in more of a chronological order.
These days, it’s hard to imagine consumers without a smartphone. It’s an essential piece of technology that consumers use to shop, check customer reviews, compare prices, and so much more. Many studies are seeing this trend, too.
The digital world is rumbling as a result of the recent Facebook data scandal. A quick synopsis: Facebook essentially allowed a third party to collect and use data in a way that could have influenced U.S. voters. This is why we can’t have nice things.
More Articles ...
- Instagram Changes API Limits, Crippling Some Third Party Analytics Apps
- 6 Ways Hashtags Can Improve Your Social Media Presence
- 6 Best Practices for Effective Influencer Marketing [Sponsored]
- The 4 Elements of a Strong Social Media Strategy
- 11 Reasons You Don't Get Any Traffic from Google [Infographic]
- How to Spring Clean Your Social Media Accounts