In an experiment, interactive video ads on Snapchat will cost advertisers at least $40 per thousand impressions even if no consumer interacts with the ad. The gamble, David Kirkpatrick writes, is that advertisers won't be able to resist the chance to try such ads.
There's no denying that succeeding on Instagram isn't just science - it's art. So, we've enlisted the help of 12 Instagram artists to help your business take and leverage better imagery.
Download this guide to:
- Discover 25 ideas for telling authentic visual stories
- Get tips on which mobile apps and tools to try
- Receive 20+ images for Instagram inspiration
Click here: http://bit.ly/1Zjqdq9
LinkedIn is reportedly exploring opportunities with publishers to launch a feature that would compete with Facebook's Instant Articles. The partnership would strengthen LinkedIn's focus on business news.
Spotify announced this morning that it's expanding its video program with 12 new shows, all of which will revolve around music and pop culture.
The social media network just lost the first round of a lawsuit brought against it by a group of users in Illinois for “unlawfully” storing facial information - or “faceprints” - used to tag automatically people who appear in photographs. A federal judge agreed that the company violated the law by not explicitly seeking approval to collect such identifiers.
More Articles ...
- Facebook users cool to Reactions
- Live-streaming grows in popularity with brands
- 10 Ways Your CEO should be using social media
- 10 Facebook marketing updates you might have missed
- LinkedIn Acquires Content Distribution Startup Run Hop
- 50 Tips to Jump Start Your #Productivity [Infographic]