[Marketo's Digital Marketing Bootcamp] 6 Complimentary High Power Training Webinars with Q&A, Expert Tips and Follow-on Success Kits... Don't Miss This!
Marketo is launching a series of webinars that will provide a solid foundation of best practices and actionable tips to accelerate your success, and your career, in marketing. Register for one or all six of Marketo's webinars today! Click here: http://bit.ly/1KngSIL
These remarkable courses include:
• Top 10 Advantages of Marketing Automation, June 11
• Evaluating Marketing Automation, June 17th
• Inbound Marketing Success Strategies, June 25
• Email & Nurture Best Practices, July 9
• Sales and Marketing Alignment, July 23
• ROI Measurement and Optimization, August 6
According to the Labor Department, the U.S. economy is in its strongest stretch in corporate hiring since 1997. Given the rapidly escalating competition for talent, it is important for employers, job seekers, and policy leaders to understand the dynamics behind some of the fastest growing professional roles in the job market.
Most people don't seem to consider YouTube a social network, but they ought to. The overwhelming majority of views of brand-related content come from user-generated content.
By guest columnist Matt McGowan, Google
Most of us are familiar with YouTube. More than 84 percent of us tune-in at least once a month and many much more often to get our daily dose of news from channels such as Vice or The Young Turks, recipes and cooking shows from the The Food Network and SORTED, or even beauty and fashion advice from the likes of Michelle Phan, LKISStyle and more.
Laughter is a universal language and one of our first communication methods. Before we had spoken or written language, humans used laughter to express our enjoyment or accession with a certain situation. It's also a form of communication that bridges the gap between various languages, cultures, ages and demographics. So it's no wonder that funny memes and witty hashtags are such a hit on social media. In fact, according to one study, "humor was employed at near unanimous levels for all viral advertisements. Consequently, this study identified humor as the universal appeal for making content viral."
If you liked the ALS Challenge, hold onto your ice bucket.
A new iOS app launches today that builds on influencer networks to create a platform for peer-to-peer social betting.
Appropriately called Challenged, it features dares launched by brands working with online celebrities who have lots of followers, although any user can offer a challenge.
- 5 tips to make Facebook Messenger work better for you
- MobileBeat 2015: if these topics aren’t on your radar, they should be
- Buyable Pins and shoppable buttons: What sellers need to know
- Messaging App Jott Is Blowing Up Among Junior High And High Schoolers
- Twitter Launches Official Partner Program
- Facebook Is Giving Out Free Bluetooth Beacons to Businesses