A new year means a new beginning, new challenges, and new opportunities for every marketing manager.
It’s time to start planning your marketing campaigns, allocating your budget, and defining your goals for the coming year.
Still in a social media coma after some brutal campaigns in 2017?
Fear not, because the year has changed, and you have the opportunity to right all wrongs, and jump aboard the social media trends of 2018 that can make or break your business.
YouTube's not the only video marketing platform anymore, but it's still the biggest, with over 1.5 billion monthly logged in viewers solely consuming video content.
And while Facebook and Twitter are making video a bigger focus, YouTube remains a key video destination - if you're looking to make the most of your video marketing efforts, YouTube should definitely be on your list.
Are you looking for ways to improve the quality of your business website or blog? A key element is ensuring that your grammar is up to scratch, and not turning visitors away.
The Expert Editor share their grammar tips for success in this infographic.
While Snapchat is known as the key place to reach younger users, as the home of tech-savvy Millennials, Snap Inc. itself rarely provides any detailed figures on exactly how many people are using each of its elements, or who, exactly, you’ll be able to reach by marketing through the app.
More Articles ...
- Facebook Is Reportedly Set to Launch its Own Smart Home Device Later This Year
- Facebook Releases New Data on Rising Mobile Usage on Major Shopping Days
- How Social Media Became a Game-Changer for the Deaf Community
- The Top 5 Marketing Trends for Small Business in 2018 [Infographic]
- Facebook Announces the Closure of its Ambitious 'M' Personal Assistant Project
- 31 Surprising Video Marketing Facts You Need to Know [Infographic]