After a Vanity Fair article suggested that Tinder is contributing to "hookup culture," the brand created a very public fuss. Meanwhile, Bic managed to accidentally insult women yet again.
This week was a dramatic one for Twitter after Bic began the week by insulting women, Tinder publicly defended its status as a legit dating app, and JCPenney came to the rescue with a slew of well-timed compliments.
Tim Kendall’s new job is to make sure Pinterest’s partners are finding new ways to make money off one of the most engaging platforms on the Internet. He’s been plenty busy since he got started, including launching Buyable Pins. We sat down with him to find out a little bit more about the company’s commerce plans.
While most entrepreneurs diligently monitor their companies' reputations online, I have found that many fail to do so effectively on a personal level. For serial entrepreneurs who rely on their reputations, this could be very detrimental.
Apple has endured years of trouble trying to launch a subscription TV service to rival cable, and now it looks like more of the same as it will reportedly delay launching a new live TV service until 2016.
That’s according to a new report from Bloomberg Thursday afternoon, which cites people familiar with Apple’s plans.
Websites can be a tricky business. You have to stay current with the latest design trends, ensure that your site is easily navigable and usable, improve your conversion rates through A/B testing, prioritize your call to actions, stay current with trends in your traffic reports, make sure your site works on mobile devices and sometimes even deal with spammers, hackers and bots that insert malicious code into your site or cause other issues.
- Google Shares Spike 6% After ‘Alphabet’ Restructuring
- Yahoo’s silent video chat app Livetext rolls out globally
- Are You Team-Player Enough to Let the Company Post to Your Facebook Page?
- Student Loses Facebook Internship After Highlighting Major Privacy Flaw in Messenger
- Meet Alphabet, Google’s New Corporate Boss As Sundar Pichai Takes Over The Search Company
- Last Chance - The Most Comprehensive Annual Online Social Media Conference – the Social Media Success Summit