A report from Alliance Data states that 84% of millennials use their phones during the shopping experience, while 63% say they shop on their mobile phones every day. Shopping centers should welcome this use of technology in-store as a step that helps customers on their path to purchasing.
Recommendation app Vurb is reportedly being bought by Snapchat for about $110 million, with extra payouts to keep the existing team amounting to almost the same figure.
Virtual reality isn't just a channel for consumer marketing; it can be a fun and engaging way to explain complex business-to-business products and services. Digital marketing company Bluetext is creating 360-degree videos for clients such as software supplier Varonis Systems.
It's back - the most powerful and effective online conference you will every be a part of! Join fellow marketers at the online mega–conference designed to inspire and empower you, brought to you by Social Media Examiner.
Take a look at the exciting agenda here.
Discover the best and newest ways to market your business on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest and Snapchat.
Find new ways to improve your content and measure your results with sessions on video, live video, visual marketing, analytics and marketing tools—all from the comfort of your office chair.
You’ll be led by dozens of top social media pros, including:
- Mari Smith (co-author,Facebook Marketing: An Hour a Day)
- Joel Comm (co-author, Twitter Power 3.0)
- Michael Stelzner (founder, Social Media Examiner)
- Neal Schaffer (author, Maximize Your Social)
- Amy Porterfield (co-author,Facebook Marketing All-In-One for Dummies)
- Christopher Penn (author, Marketing White Belt)
- Ian Cleary (social tools expert)
- Jon Loomer(Facebook ads expert)
- Viveka von Rosen (author, LinkedIn Marketing an Hour a Day)
–just to name a few. You really don’t want to miss out on this.
Register now for the Social Media Success Summit and take advantage of the early bird discoun.
Here’s to your success!
Pepsi is the exclusive launch partner for Twitter’s newest advertising option, promoted stickers, which was introduced today.
More Articles ...
- Facebook Updates Messenger Platform Policies, Speeds Up Review Policy
- Instagram Stories get early thumbs-up from media companies
- LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Google+ Email Advertisers not sold on Instagram's direct-response ads
- 3 ways to leverage reviews [video]
- Facebook's anti-ad blocking tech already thwarted by Adblock Plus
- Pinterest reveals Google-esque ad bidding