Today’s one of those completely useless internet fake holiday days. It’s World Emoji Day!
When I can find the time to do so, I love to plan ahead.
I’ll write out . I’ll add ideas to our content calendar. And I’ll schedule the next day’s social media updates—or even the next week’s, if I’m feeling ambitious. Maybe some day I’ll get to the point of scheduling a month or even a year ahead!
FbMTV? Facebook is talking with record labels about paying them handsomely to share music videos to the News Feed, according to reports from Billboard and The New York Times. Normally, people go to YouTube to watch these mini music movies. But Facebook’s on a quest to conquer the video world, and it’s mounting an assault on YouTube’s most lucrative province.
And though I could be in a much better habit of checking GA often, I am grateful to know that all the stats are there for me, whenever I choose to look.
- Ev Williams: Twitter Should Be A Platform Company
- Now there’s a petition to reinstate Ellen Pao as Reddit CEO
- Facebook Updates Controls for News Feed with See it First: What This Means for Marketers
- 10 Ways to Find Common Ground With Your Social Media Audience
- 7 key traits it takes to be a ‘multi-preneur’
- New Reddit CEO Huffman opens up in AMA: ‘I don’t want to ever ban content. Sometimes, however, I feel we have no choice’