Social media is now a crucial part of any digital marketing strategy, but in order to maximize your social media performance, you need to understand what’s driving clicks, what’s bringing engagement - what's working and what isn’t.
Ask just about any marketer about personas, and they'll be able to tell you what they are. The problem is that while many marketers know what a persona is, they don’t know how to create one that truly benefits your marketing.
Facebook really wants – even needs – users to feel comfortable about the data they’re sharing on the platform, in order to quell distrust in the wake of the Cambridge Analytica scandal.
A week or so ago, a client sent me a link to an article which he thought I’d find interesting. It revisits the conundrum of how long a blog post should be, which is something many marketers (this client included) struggle with as they look to maximize their opportunities.
Facebook’s rolling out another new option for Facebook Marketplace, with a ‘Home Service Professionals’ directory being made available to all users within the US 'within the coming weeks'.
More Articles ...
- Twitter Adds New Badges for Profiles and Tweets of Political Candidates
- Facebook Rolls Out New Information Tools to Help Reduce the Spread of Fake News
- The Speed of the Social Feed [Infographic]
- Facebook Launches New Tools for Groups, Improving Functionality and Potential
- Google Provides New Options in Google Trends, Boosting Utility
- Facebook Updates Two-Factor Authentication Options to Improve Account Security