It’s hard not to jump on a trend exploding on Twitter and Facebook. Everyone wants their brand to be part of the conversation, but sometimes it pays off more to be selective with social trends.
Facebook has acquired the popular face-swapping app MSQRD, possibly in order to add more Snapchat-style photo features to its core platform.
Understanding the impact of your marketing is key to making wise investments in social media. A recent report shows that many marketers are still not on the same page as consumers.
How should you react to this growing trend? Read on for the takes of top industry leaders on how you should think about ad blocking.
Facebook now offers a lead-generation video ad that incorporates a call-to-action button during the video to encourage viewers to fill in their personal details. The platform is also boosting its lead-generation offerings by letting marketers duplicate forms and edit questions across pushes.
More Articles ...
- 3 Ways to Use Facebook for Direct Response
- 9 of the best tools to manage social media posts
- Here’s How Social Media Celebrated International Women’s Day
- How To Merge Purpose And Insights When Building Your Team
- #Pinterest Opens Up Ads Manager to All U.S. SMBs, Beefs Up Targeting
- Facebook Page Post Reach Continues to Surge