News flash: Internet users do not like advertisements. According to a report from Adobe and PageFair, 200 million monthly active users (roughly 5 percent of the internet population) have adopted ad-blocking technology globally. Recent research indicates that the impact of ad blocking on publishers will double to $41 billion.
Not surprisingly, a new survey by YouGov found lukewarm support for Facebook’s recently introduced Reactions and continued desire for a dislike button.
Ruby Tuesday is ditching traditional advertising in favor of digital shorts and social media marketing, in an effort to draw moms with young families to the restaurant.
Content is a critical part of many companies' marketing efforts; are you keeping up with the latest trends?
Put customers first to create a loyal following. To instill a love for your brand in your fans, columnist Catherine Magoffin outlines four fundamentals for marketers to follow to ensure they're putting the consumer first.
More Articles ...
- Instagram Becomes a Force for Mobile App Advertising
- Coca-Cola turns its packaging into #VR headset
- Where To Invest: Native Advertising vs. Content #Marketing
- LinkedIn enables company-specific ad targeting
- Turn social media complaints into #marketing opportunity
- Strategies for Using LinkedIn for Masterful Content Marketing in 2016