How the Hugely Popular Kik App Is Ramping Up Its Ad-Tech Game Offering emojis in exchange for viewing ads.
Between social media, snack breaks, and texting your pals on the sly, there are plenty of distractions to tempt you throughout your workday. But luckily there are just as many tools to help you stay on-task and accomplish everything on your to-do list and more. That said, what works for your co-worker may not work for you -- and vice versa. So we reached out to some industry experts to gather all the best tips and tricks for optimal productivity.
A redefinition of luxury, the rise of health data, and a shift towards bringing design thinking in-house will each have a profound impact on business, government, and society in 2016.
It is always a good idea to follow experts in a variety of fields, and social media is the best way to follow them. If you are the owner of a business, you are always looking for new marketing ideas, so it only makes sense that you follow the absolute best in that industry. So, with this in mind, we have compiled a list of the top 10 marketing experts that you should be following on social media in 2016.
President Obama is the White House's First Social Media Ninja
The president is even on Medium. Medium!
More Articles ...
- What Big E-commerce Retailers Can Teach Us About Improving Conversion Rates
- Facebook Enters the Live Streaming Space – Do Marketers Need to Care?
- A New Year's Gift: Free digital templates
- A look at Facebook Messenger's monetization strategy
- Rising to the challenge of targeted video
- Branding trend: Identifying key consumer moments