Despite rumblings of a 10,000-character limit on Twitter, the company’s CEO told The Today Show that the 140-character limit is here to stay.
Regardless of whether your brand's marketing is aimed at sports fans, there's a way you can take advantage of this popular event.
Over half of advertisers and marketers are spending a fifth or more of their budgets on digital, per RBC Capital Markets and Ad Age. Those surveyed said Google gave the highest return-on-investment, followed by Facebook. However, when it comes to emerging media, marketers are focusing on Instagram and Snapchat.
There's no denying it. Social Media is part of our everyday life, as consumers, marketers, and social beings.
Whatever the niche is, whether B2B or B2C, one thing is certain—we have to do social media right. The fact is, your target market is in social media, you just have to know where and how to reach them efficiently.
Today Spiralytics' Rhiza Oyos talks about how to get ahead of the game and maximize social media’s full potential this 2016. Here are several ways on how to do it:
From a brand marketer’s perspective, SXSW this year was dominated by a call to demystify the growing consumer trend that’s seen a significant move away from traditional social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter for a full-scale adoption of more intimate (and private) messaging apps like Snapchat and Kik.
More Articles ...
- Messenger Bot Store by #Facebook could be the most important launch since the App Store
- Is advertising hurting Instagram?
- How the HubSpot Marketing Blog Actually Generates Leads (Hint: It's Not How You Think)
- Nearly all of brands' social posts are to individuals
- 20 social media rules you should never break
- Demographic Targeting Is Becoming Less Effective on Social