What year would be complete without someone curating the year’s sum of human unkindness and misunderstanding into one handy reference list?
If there's anything Millennials hate more than being lumped together into one generalized group, it's being told what to do or buy. So when it comes to targeting these consumers, a marketer's job sure isn't easy. There's certainly a wide variety of personality types and behaviors present in every demographic, but there are also those common traits marketers can pick up on to help them do their jobs better. In the case of Millennials, a fair amount of data on spending behavior is available, and this information can provide valuable insights to inform ad campaigns and overall marketing strategy.
If you work in advertising or marketing and have ever watched a movie about advertising or marketing, then you know filmmakers usually get our industry (painfully) wrong.
So, after being asked to share five must-see movies for marketers, it didn't take long to decide to focus solely on movies that have nothing to do with marketing.
Check Out What Twitter Is Doing to Celebrate #HappyNewYear...
Twitter is also partnering with Times Square New Year’s Eve...
Both companies are still embroiled in a legal dispute.
More Articles ...
- 4 Quick-and-Easy Ways to Connect With Influencers on Social Media
- Three Themes That Will Define Successful Sales in 2016
- How social media marketing evolved in 2015
- Apps and sites where brands will connect with young people in 2016
- 2016’s Biggest Social Media Trends for Business
- Can Twitter turn stagnation into progress, or has it hit the wall?