Are you considering spending some of your marketing budget on paid advertising? Want to know the pros and cons of platforms like Google Adwords and Facebook?
Click Consult share their guide to paid ad platforms in this infographic.
There’s a lot of buzz about the crackdown by the FTC on sponsored posts in social media. If you're not aware yet, here’s the deal...
So, you want to rank higher on Google, you’re considering investing time and/or money into an SEO strategy - but are you equipped with the relevant facts?
Modern Technolab share the stats you need to know in this infographic.
Facebook has announced a change to some of their ad metrics to better clarify how they’re calculated, while they’re also removing some ‘unhelpful’ metrics to help marketers stay focused on more actionable objectives.
LinkedIn has updated its on-platform search options, reformatting the search page to make it easier to utilize the various filters available, and hone in on the results you need.
More Articles ...
- Influencer Marketing Stats Round-Up [Infographic]
- 7 Questions to Ask (and Answer) Before Building a Social Media Strategy
- Why Pinterest Could be Hidden Social Media Marketing Gem for Your Brand
- 14 Ways to Earn Backlinks Without Begging [Infographic]
- Snapchat's Redesign Criticism Continues, and May Have Broader Scale Impacts
- 3 Easy Ways to Boost Your Email Marketing Performance