More and more companies are utilizing social media for their marketing purposes, and posting regularly can help you to reach a broader variety of audiences, keep loyal customers up to date, and help boost your company profile.
Ok, we all know that social media marketing is, like, totally awesome. It can boost your business' exposure, traffic, yada, yada, yada. Some even say web marketing can't survive without it.
With all social networks, there’s a right way and wrong way to use them for business.
Understanding appropriate LinkedIn etiquette and best practices will make you more successful using the platform, and less fearful of making a mistake.
Pinterest may not be growing at the rate the company had once anticipated, but the platform is expanding, with new data showing that the app is now closing in on 250 million monthly active users, up from the 200 million it reported back in September.
As an SME, you need all the help you can get. The resources available to you are never enough, and time is limited, so you need to be able to make the most out of each of your resources.
More Articles ...
- 32 Data-Driven Tips to Optimize Mobile Marketing [Infographic]
- Facebook Officially Launches "Issues Ads" Tags to Increase Political Transparency
- 7 Steps to Creating Effective Social Media Reports
- 6 Steps to Create a Persona that Drives Your Marketing [Infographic]
- Facebook Launches New Privacy Prompt to Remind Users of Data Controls
- Why 'Value Over Volume' is the Best Content Strategy