Delta’s newest perk is better than free booze – it’s free in-flight mobile messaging.
The airline company announced recently that customers on its Wi-Fi enabled planes will be able to communicate via WhatsApp, iMessage, and Facebook Messenger - at no charge.
Facebook Expands Access to Supplemental Information on News Content to Limit the Spread of Fake News
While Facebook’s data misuse concerns have taken the spotlight in recent weeks, the platform’s also still working to stamp out false information, and the way in which Facebook can be used to spread unsubstantiated, and divisive, content.
What do vegetables, pens, a dictionary, and toilet paper all have in common?
They may be ordinary household items, but they have extraordinary presences in the social media landscape. Their key to success? Playing to the strengths of their products - which means getting creative and sometimes a little silly.
A key trend of note which may be going under the radar, particularly for many older web users, is the usage of group video chat to ‘virtually hang out’ from any location.
Facebook has announced an update of its split testing tools, which will provide more ways for advertisers to get insights on potential campaign performance before boosting ad spend.
More Articles ...
- Social Media Customer Service Secrets You Can Steal From These 3 Popular Brands
- Online Reviews vs. Word of Mouth: Which One Is More Important?
- 6 Lies Content Marketers Tend to Tell
- Facebook Adds 360 Photos and HD Videos to Messenger, Increasing Sharing Options
- What Instagram's Altered Algorithm Really Means for Brands
- The Domination of Mobile Ads: Statistics and Trends [Infographic]