Bloggers are a fascinating group, driven by a desire to exercise their creativity and build an independent income that helps them become self-employed. They cover blog topics ranging from online business and marketing to vegan recipes to productivity to living.
Many bloggers are entrepreneurs with creative business models, selling everything from advertisements to ebooks to software applications.
In an effort to further expand its global footprint, Twitter’s rolling out its more compact ‘Lite’ version to more regions, which will enable those in developing markets to join in with the app’s real-time conversation.
At their second annual Social Good Forum, held in New York earlier this week, Facebook announced a new set of tools for non-profits and community organizations, some of which may have extended application beyond their initial use case.
Are you looking for ways to optimize your social media posts? Want to know the ideal number of characters, hashtags and emojis to use on each network?
CoSchedule share their social media posting tips in this infographic.
Are you running any holiday campaigns this year? In this post, I’ve outlined a few things you can do to increase visibility for your holiday campaign.
More Articles ...
- 9 Steps to Jumpstart Your Lead Generation in 2018
- Instagram Reaches 25 Million Active Business Profiles, Shares New Business Tips
- Facebook Suspends Potentially Discriminatory Ad Targeting Options, but Further Concerns Remain
- What the iPhone X Means for Social Media
- 9 Free Tools to Boost Your Content Marketing Efforts
- 7 Bold Predictions for Digital Marketing in 2018