Creating valuable content takes a lot of time and effort. Sure, anyone can throw together a string of sentences and call it content, but the stuff that gets shared is the content that really adds value to your business.
Great content will help solidify not only your business, but also establish your credibility in your space. To make a real splash out of the work that goes into creating content, you’ll want to also make sure it’s viral and sharable.
In his latest book, The Art of Social Media: Power Tips for Power Users, Guy Kawasaki explains what it takes to create posts that will deliver value to your followers, build your brand and share your story. The chief evangelist at Canva, an Australia-based graphics-design service, says that "good stuff" comes in four forms:
- Information. What happened?
- Analysis. What does it mean?
- Assistance. How can I do that?
- Entertainment. Posts that amuse and surprise.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg is this generation’s version of Oprah. His crowd-sourced New Year’s resolutions post on Facebook prompted Zuck to start a book club this year. The club is so influential that the paperback version of the first book Zuck chose to read for the group,”The End of Power” has now sold out on Amazon.
This monthlong plan will help you develop a social media presence for your brand without having to pay for followers. Are you ready to get started?
I’m often asked how a B2B company should start building a social presence. My consultancy works with many start-ups in the ad technology and digital media space, developing their go-to-market strategies and often launching their first marketing campaigns.
Here are over 100 free eBooks, planning guides, templates and other valuable resources, all free of charge! Be sure to look at the different categories as well as the highlighted selections. Download as many as you want at no charge.
1. "2015 Social Marketing Planning Guide"
Kick off 2015 with a fresh social marketing strategy.
2015 is going to be a great year for social marketers, but to make the most of it you'll need a fine-tuned social strategy. This guide is your countdown to the New Year with ten fresh tactics based on the 2014 trends expected to shape the coming year, and ways you can refine your brand's social strategy for success.
Download this guide to learn:
• What changed in social marketing in 2014
• How you can expect social media to change in 2015
• Ways for you to take advantage of the latest social media trends
Click here: http://bit.ly/1K1rZ9r
- Facebook Is Facing a Class-Action Lawsuit for Scanning Users' Private Messages
- 5 Tips for Getting Your Dream Job in Social Media
- How does YOUR Social Media Plan stack up against 750 Global Organizations, including your competitors? Find out here for free!
- Here's How to Get Liam Neeson to Endorse You on LinkedIn (Yes, Really.)
- Instagram Overtakes Twitter With 300 Million Users
- Facebook Drops Microsoft's Bing to Do Its Own Search Thing