Twitter introduced another way for its users to monetize video content, extending its Amplify program to live videos and highlights on Periscope.
Twitter has announced that it will share 70% of ad revenue with users who upload videos. The move is part of the company's increased efforts to lure top video talent to its platform and compete with companies such as Facebook and Snapchat.
Pinterest followed the ad-targeting features it introduced in June with new retargeting additions and improvements, announced Wednesday.
Many have asked, "Why can't we pinch on Instagram photos and videos to zoom in on them?" Well, now you can, at least on iOS, with Android to follow.
Snapchat is about to introduce something advertisers have been wanting for ages: behavioral targeting.
More Articles ...
- TV producers look to adapt podcasts
- Facebook glitch leaves publishers with data shortage
- New crop of sales apps take on eBay
- Twitter offers Promoted Stickers at $500,000+ a pop
- Jivox makes it easier for advertisers to personalize video ads
- Make Customers The Focus On LinkedIn