What a week for Facebook.
Sparked by the revelations of misuse by political lobbying group Cambridge Analytica late last week, Zuck and Co. have been dragged over the coals by virtually every major media outlet – and in most respects, they’re rightfully being faced with some tough questions.
The old brick and mortar model is dead. Customers don’t drive around town to find your physical store, nor do they look in the yellow pages. Traditional online and digital ads are growing extinct by the minute.
In the age of duck lips, tongues out, and close-ups that may or may not include a bathroom stall in the background, the list of photography fails is endlessly entertaining.
With Instagram being the fastest growing social platform – and now well on the way to being the next billion user network – it makes sense that more brands are also putting increased emphasis on their Insta presence.
Do you need help planning your marketing strategy for the year ahead? Want to know the trends your business should embrace for a successful 2018?
More Articles ...
- Instagram's Adding New Ways to Uncover Recent Posts, in Variance to the Current Algorithm
- How to Avoid the 8 Biggest Email Marketing Mistakes [Sponsored]
- 7 Tips for Building an Engaged Email List [Infographic]
- Snap Adds New Discovery Tools to Snap Map, Highlighting Happening Events
- Messenger Adds Group Admin Tools, Group Chat Links
- LinkedIn Adds New Sticker and Text Options to Spruce Up Your Video Content