At their recent F8 conference, Facebook’s newly appointed Chief Product Officer Chris Cox noted that Stories are on track to surpass the News Feed as the primary way to share content on social platforms at some stage this year.
As you go about working on your SEO strategy, are you paying attention to the fast-growing voice search trend?
Content discovery is one of the key challenges faced by social platforms. While more and more material is being uploaded every day, users don’t necessarily have more time to consume it.
Infographics are one of the most popular, and most shareable, forms of content you can create. The visual nature of the format enables you to communicate complex information quickly and easily, which provides immediate context, and illicits better response.
During a session at The Social Shakeup last week, three B2B brand marketers shared their ideas on how to make even the most serious B2B brand pop on social.
More Articles ...
- Twitter Implements Reach Restrictions on Anti-Social Tweets
- 9 Mobile Marketing Trends You Need To Know For 2018 [Infographic]
- Facebook Outlines the Number of Fake Accounts on Their Platform in New Report
- Local Search Evolved [Infographic]
- How to Map Pillar Page Topics to Keywords for the Best SEO Boost
- Facebook Makes it Easier to Report Concerning Conversations in Messenger