Instagram is more than just a mobile photo and video sharing social network, it provides a perfect opportunity for businesses to reveal insights into the core of their brand identity in a visual, creative and engaging way.
In the Internet 'Hierarchy of Needs' (I just made that up), there are three main tools that you need to communicate with donors and reach new supporters - they are your website, your email list, and your social media platform(s).
With the recently announced Facebook News Feed Algorithm update, there's been a lot of short-sighted advice being handed out in response.
With the increased suppression of organic reach for brands, people have suggested everything, from focusing on Facebook Groups only, to abandoning Facebook altogether.
Facebook has announced that it’s making changes to Instagram’s graph API which will enable business profiles to schedule posts, without having to go through the current process of getting an alert and manually posting.
In an overly competitive digital space, brands are now looking to newer options to reach their target audience, and while social media marketing and ad placements are still sought by brands worldwide, the scenario is fast changing.
More Articles ...
- Snapchat Adds New Range of Bitmoji Customization Options
- Which Social Media Scheduling Tool Should You be Using in 2018?
- 9 Things Publishers Need to Know About Facebook's Coming News Feed Changes
- 360 Degrees of Success [Infographic]
- Facebook Full Year 2017 Results: Solid Revenue Growth, Questions Over Future Shifts
- 5 Great Examples of What Branding Looks Like in 2018