Global ad spending is predicted to reach reach $662.73 billion by 2018. Unfortunately, a lot of those dollars will go to waste.
Marketers regularly throw away money on Super Bowl ads, promoted social media posts and bot traffic. The typical spray-and-pray approach is often utilized by brands with multi-million dollar budgets hoping to boost brand awareness and affinity.
2015 is undoubtedly the year of social video. So much so that the world’s largest social network has already made significant strides developing its strategy, more than tripling the amount of year over year video content in News Feeds worldwide. Here’s where advertisers may be missing out.
2015 Social Media Tactical Plan - The Smartest Strategy May Still Fail if You Don't Have the Right Tactics to Back it Up - Free Download
To be a successful social media marketer, you need to develop a rocking strategy that includes high-level objectives and specific action items. Check out Marketo's new 2015 Social Media Tactical Plan to create a social strategy that truly engages and builds relationships with your audience! Use this sample plan to decide:
• Key objectives and action items that help achieve maximum integration
• Individual goals for each social network, including online video and photo sharing sites
• The most important, testable metrics for your campaigns so you know what is working and what is not
• How to best allocate your time and resources
Click here to download free now: http://bit.ly/15E0DpW
Kick off the New Year with these free resources from our friends at HubSpot:
Free Guide: How to Create the Perfect Company Page
A Company Page on LinkedIn is critical in driving traffic to your business. From crafting a killer company description to choosing an eye-catching banner image, HubSpot will walk you through the entire process and will reveal some "pro tips" courtesy of LinkedIn.
Download now: http://bit.ly/1tQBNc1
If you are all set on LinkedIn, check out this free ebook: How to Monitor Social Media in 10 Minutes a Day
To start off the year, our friends at Marketo want to share some predictions from internal thought leaders to help you embrace exciting, new changes to come in the marketing world!
Download brand new Marketo's eBook and learn about:
• Engagement marketing and new personalization strategies
• The growing separation between publishing and editorial – how to maximize both
• How content will change for B2B and B2C for better engagement
• Ways that Social will become even more of a real revenue engine – as the Jerry McGuire movie line goes, "SHOW ME THE MONEY!"
This is a great read, easy to digest. You can get it here free compliments of Marketo: http://bit.ly/1w7My9O
- LinkedIn is working on two new products to help coworkers connect
- The SocialRank Index Shows Companies How They Stack Up On Social Media
- Zuckerberg’s 3 predictions for what social networks will look like in 10 years
- 7 Tactics to Connect With Decision Makers on LinkedIn
- Will Big Data Become Twitter's Source of Revenue?
- LinkedIn Publishing Platform Now Accessible To 230 Million Members In All English-Speaking Countries