Following various controversies around how their system works, and how Facebook may or may not have used the module to influence the news cycle, The Social Network has announced that it’s getting rid of its Trending News section once and for all.
Mark Zuckerberg will not be happy about this.
According to the latest study by Pew Research, Facebook is now the fourth most popular social network amongst teen users in the U.S., lagging behind YouTube, Instagram and (the worst news for Zuck) Snapchat.
If you haven't already heard, video is a big deal in the digital marketing landscape.
Video content performs better on Facebook, on Twitter - even LinkedIn users are 20x more likely to share a video on the platform than any other type of post.
I’ve been wanting to write this post for a long time. It isn’t completely a social media tip, but more a splash of a few things that don’t get talked about in the social media field.
Social media has had an impact on virtually every industry sector, but arguably none more so that travel.
With all of your friends and family sharing their latest travel photos, alongside the latest influencer marketing posts from some exotic location, there's a heap of ways to get inspired and find new ideas for your next trip.
More Articles ...
- Pinterest Adds New Larger Video Ad Format to Drive Better Response
- 20 Web Design Stats You Need to Know First [Infographic]
- Snapchat Outlines Snap Ads Best Practices in New Video
- 4 Tips to Make Long-Form Content Better [Infographic]
- Facebook Tests a New, Simplified Way to Create Instant Articles
- Social Media and Customer Service [Infographic]