National Public Radio estimates that it will see more than twice as much revenue from podcasts this year, with brands such as Wells Fargo and Squarespace buying up ad space. "The growth has been great, and the evolution has been steady for the past 10 years, but I'm preparing for the hockey stick right now," National Public Media's Bryan Moffett said.
You probably know some people that endlessly brag about acquiring Facebook fans for pennies. Don’t listen to them.
Get ready for even more ads on the next time you use Google. The company today announced that it will launch local search ads so you can see pinpoints on both and Google Maps for nearby businesses.
The Angry Birds Movie has left some of its official brand partners far from angry.
Social media analytics provider Unmetric highlighted some of the most successful social content related to the film, which posted an estimated $55.5 million in box office revenue during its second weekend, bringing its total to some $112 million, according to Deadline.
In a tabloid found at state newsstands, the communist country announced that it would add small, mid-sized and micro private businesses to its master plan, approved last month, for social and economic development. Business owners hope the reform allows them to export products to other countriesand import wholesale supplies.
More Articles ...
- More Instagram Features for Business Profiles Discovered in Code?
- Facebook plans tweak to trending topics procedure after criticism
- Millennials on LinkedIn [Infographic]
- With Twitter’s NFL deal, social networks can take on traditional broadcasters at last
- Brands Killed Social Media, But Netflix Put the Final Nail in the Coffin
- 5 ways to make posts more sharable