We all want to see our followers on social media skyrocket in numbers. But numbers don’t necessarily equate to engagement, return on investment and…sales!
Don’t fall into the social media trap of being obsessed with getting over 100K followers, especially if you are a small business.
We’re all aware of the power social media holds in the B2C world, but executing successful B2B campaigns has proved to be more of a challenge. Why is it that B2B marketers are still struggling to use social media to generate revenue for their businesses?
How do you offer a thought that defines the conversation for an entire industry?
There are over 363 million search results for the term "content marketing," but add the word mastery to the term and the search results plummet to 4 million results.
Social is no longer just a channel, or a tactic – social is a strategy that must be present in every aspect of your marketing campaigns. Download Marketo's Definitive Guide to Social Marketing to see how integrating social into all your campaigns can drive customer engagement, new business, and ultimately revenue.
This free guide has everything you need to implement and optimize your social marketing efforts.
Click here: http://bit.ly/1tsxZOw
You'll learn how to:
• Establish guidelines that can help your entire organization become more active on social networks
• Turn your customers into powerful brand advocates
• Take advantage of specific tactics for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and Pinterest
• Incorporate social marketing into every stage of your sales funnel
• Effectively measure social marketing to determine real business ROI
It is hard to predict what will turn into viral content. But when something does, you need to be ready. We had a chance to put that theory to the test recently. I wish I could say we did everything right. We didn't. However, we learned a lot along the way.
- 3 Ways Content Marketers Can Stay Inspired
- Invaluable social marketing tips from the legendary Guy Kawasaki – and they're free
- Marketing Trends Experts Want You to Avoid
- 4 Recent Facebook Updates Businesses Should Know
- Twitter Changes Font, Provides More Profile Color Options
- Are you attending the Social Media Success Summit? This fantastically productive event is not to be missed!