Overall Ad Business Only Accounted for 21% of Q4 2015 Revenue.
The company instead will focus on sponsored content ad formats, like the other social giants.
We're completely surprised. Surprised that 40% are intentional. Mobile agencies must be thankful for fat fingers.
Looking for a new way to connect with customers and prospects on Facebook? Have you considered Facebook Messenger?
Messenger for business pages makes it easy to offer instant one-on-one customer service, while keeping a record of the conversation.
Super Bowl Ads Play It Safe, Sticking to the Script
More Articles ...
- LinkedIn plunges 44%
- Yahoo Is Betting On Search, Email, And Tumblr To Rally In 2016
- Facebook vs. YouTube: Which is the best viral platform for Super Bowl ads?
- Join Marketing Land Editors & Guests For The Real-Time Digital Super Bowl: Our Hashtag Bowl Live Blog
- State of Social Media Q4 2015: Less than 25% Active LinkedIn Members
- 5 Quick Tips to a Super Bowl Social Touchdown