Hey, remember how Facebook announced that they would be changing how the News Feed works which would likely result in a drop in your Page reach? Turns out that’s not the only measure that could see your reach decline.
Are you struggling to get your head round the idea of search engine optimization (SEO)? Need some facts and figures to help you understand the basics?
Milkwhale share 55 things you need to know in this infographic.
Could Facebook groups be the new Pages?
That seems to be the growing sentiment, with Facebook pushing its mission to improve person-to-person connection, and reducing the reach of Pages as a result. But then again, managing groups is a very different process – though one which could definitely help boost those engagement levels, which Facebook is so keen to see.
In today’s world, brands have become more important than ever before. Instead of focusing on selling their products, businesses now opt to increase their brand awareness.
A brand conveys a business’s experience, credibility, and quality, therefore, outliving products which have life cycles and change over time.
Pinterest’s innovative Lens search tool, which enables users to search for items based on images taken with the Pinterest camera, has proven to be a hit with the app’s growing user base.
More Articles ...
- 7 Digital Marketing Trends to Watch in 2018 [Infographic]
- Facebook Expands Rights Manager to Cover Video Content Posted to Instagram
- How to Get on the First Page of Google: 43 SEO Dos and Don'ts [Infographic]
- Snapchat Is Adding a New Custom Lenses Option for Events
- Facebook Reportedly Testing a 'Downvote' Option for Comments
- 11 Reasons Why no One is Watching Your Video Content [Infographic]