Are you looking for ways to maximize reach and engagement on social media? Want to know when and how often you should post to each network?
A high-quality blog post can attract thousands of impressions, shares and comments - here are the engagement stats for an article I wrote a few weeks ago.
Advertising has shaped our society - it's become part of global culture and is now deeply ingrained in our day-to-day existence.
Instagram has provided some more insight into how its feed algorithm works, as the platform seeks to better ingratiate itself with its community – both of users and brands – and provide more transparency into their process.
On May 25th, GDPR officially went into effect and overhauled privacy laws with new consumer protections. And while this is an EU law, all cross-border companies gathering and analyzing data must also be compliant.
More Articles ...
- How to Publish, Promote, and Monitor Pillar Page Content to Maximize SEO and Reach
- Facebook Announces Removal of Trending News Section
- New Report Shows Instagram, Snapchat Lead Facebook in Teen Usage
- Where's Video Going? 10 Trends Streaming Across the Online Video Landscape [Infographic]
- 8 Things People Don't Tell You About Social Media Marketing
- Vacationing the Social Media Way [Infographic]