When Bronto conducted their survey last year of US ecommerce executives, 59% had beat their business goals for the previous year. Whoa! How did they do it? Is it possible to replicate their success?
World Wide Wrestling Entertainment is the world’s largest social sports property with 850 million social media followers, billions of video views annually, constant live television shows trending on Twitter, and thousands of posts on social media monthly.
You have a website with great offerings. You have state of the art eCommerce systems in place to handle the traffic and orders. You have customers you KNOW are ready to buy but for some reason abandon their shopping cart halfway through. Why? What can you do about it?
Google has not had any of its 85,000+ employees successfully phished on their work-related accounts since early 2017, when it began requiring all employees to use physical Security Keys in place of passwords and one-time codes, the company told KrebsOnSecurity.
Great content is at the heart of modern marketing, but how can you make sure you're reaching the right audience with the topics that they care about? You can use social data to help solve these problems and get better ROI from your content.
More Articles ...
- Online or In-Store? How To Influence Consumer Shopping Behavior [Sponsored]
- Improve Your ROI ‘Secret Sauce’ Tremendously with This Time-Tested Tactic [Sponsored]
- Accurately Track Your Social Media Buzz for Better Engagement [Sponsored]
- The Top 8 Indispensable Reports Every Marketer Needs for C-Suite Success [Sponsored]
- Social Demand Gen Ignites Your Marketing Toolkit [Sponsored]
- Amazon Tests Ad Tool That Rivals Google, Criteo