Pinterest has reached a new milestone, now reporting more than 250 million monthly active users.
After launching a newly redesigned Campaign Manager platform in July, LinkedIn is now bringing its Dynamic Ad product to the newly overhauled ad management tool.
Responding to user demand, Twitter gets in on the rising popularity of audio and unveiled a new audio-only broadcast feature for users of its platform and Periscope on Friday.
As students gear up to head back to class, we are at the peak of back-to-school shopping season. Starting in early July and lasting through September, Deloitte’s 2018 Back to School survey reports 90 percent of back-to-school shoppers are most active during the month-long period between late July and early August, with 67 percent of all “back-to-school” shopping dollars spent the first two weeks of August.
We all know the importance of great content, and we also know that without relevant, authoritative links in sufficient quantities, even great content won’t perform well in search.
More Articles ...
- Virtual reality enters its ‘trough of despair’ as shipments decline
- Exclusive: Meet Facebook's top troll hunter
- Good riddance to social media mass production
- 63 Coupon Statistics You Need to Know in 2018 [Infographic]
- Instagram rumored to be moving further into e-commerce with a stand-alone shopping app
- Does Yahoo Mail Value Your Privacy? [Video]