Facebook’s Global Marketing Solutions VP spoke at Advertising Week about the social media network’s new practices, tools, and messaging going forward.
Kevin Systrom and Mike Krieger, co-founders of Instagram, have announced their plan to leave the company that produces the popular photo-sharing application.
Younger internet users are spending more time on social apps this year, according to a May 2018 survey from social video marketing agency VidMob.
Twitter has made a surprise change to how it shows tweets to its users, following a viral thread earlier today that discussed ways to reverse the platform’s algorithmic timeline.
Nike’s tenet “Believe in something. Even if it means sacrificing everything.” is inspirational. While some are applauding Nike for standing up for what it believes, others (who disagree with Nike on this issue) find themselves torn between their love of the brand and their own beliefs.
More Articles ...
- Advertisers Get Annoyed By Ads Too
- Email Holiday Lookbook: Get Inspired, Optimize Your Holiday Emails [Sponsored]
- Microsoft tests ‘warning’ Windows 10 users not to install Chrome or Firefox
- The Slippery Slope of Regulating Social Media
- Facebook’s Dynamic Ads, Collection Ads are getting a pre-holiday touch-up
- News Use Across Social Media Platforms 2018