Potential customers with a plethora of questions pose a unique, but not insurmountable, sales challenge. Aja Frost offers eight tips on how to win them over, including fine-tuning your sales pitch to weed out buzzwords that turn off these critical listeners.
Nearly all US retailers are implementing mobile strategies, with nearly 6 in 10 respondents in a PointSource survey saying coupons are their most favored tactic. Most retailers do admit they feel challenged trying to use mobile strategically, however.
Instagram’s recent move to abandon a linear feed and move to an algorithmic timeline, akin to its big brother, Facebook, is an attempt to double down on engagement.
The Apple App Store shows no signs of slowing down, despite the fact that people seem to limit the number of apps they use regularly to just a small handful. But developers keep building, so the apps keep coming.
More Articles ...
- Twitter announces expansion of Moments
- NASA social media a branding lesson for B2B marketers
- How Snapchat, Facebook and Instagram Are Reinventing Niche Marketing
- Influencer marketing under watchful eye of FTC
- What does Verizon's Yahoo purchase mean for Facebook, Google?
- Facebook declares war on ad blockers