Facebook is increasingly prioritizing posts from individuals such as friends and family in its users' news feeds. So where does this leave publishers and marketers?
LinkedIn is allowing its network of 500 Influencers to post 30-second videos to their feeds on the platform, and it will produce video interviews with people like Bill Gates. Videos will be sorted by topic so that users can search for ones relevant to their interests, and they will not contain ads for now.
The social network created the Twitter Awards to recognize the best creative work by marketers advertising on Twitter, just as the Facebook Awards does for Facebook and Instagram. There are six categories, and Twitter will award one gold prize, two silver prizes and three bronze prizes in each.
Instagram’s highly curated feed often feels like a museum full of people’s best work. Now, the company is adding a new section that’s more akin to a pop-up gallery show: messier, more chaotic, and with a see-it-now-or-miss-it-forever quality to it. This new section, called Stories, will play host to photos and video that don’t live in your main feed and, crucially, vanish after 24 hours.
In a world full of catchy headlines, addicting mobile apps and online ads galore, keeping your buyers engaged with your brand can feel like an uphill battle. Download our latest ebook, Digital Marketing 101 for the key to developing a top-notch multi-channel, multi-device digital marketing strategy that will keep your buyers engaged anywhere and everywhere.
You will get valuable insights including:
- How to integrate campaigns across multiple devices
- How you can use re-targeting to improve ROI
- Identifying your best customer prospects where ever they are
- What the future of successful digital marketing look like
Here’s to your success!
More Articles ...
- Chatbot strategies for brands
- How Facebook's Offline Conversions API can benefit B2Bs
- Twitter refreshes Ads Manager with improved customization
- Instagram Primes Advertisers for Rio 2016
- Russian Email Hackers: Are You Next?
- Exciting Announcement from SocialMediopolis