Google and Apple have both updated their browsers to enable mobile video ads to autoplay with the sound off. "This could be a big deal for web video," JW Player's Jeroen Wijering said.
Snaplytics has unveiled an Influencer Tracking Platform that gives advertisers and influencers more campaign performance analytics on Snapchat and includes an influencer matching feature. The product will be free for influencers, but marketers will be charged.
Every brand would love to see its hashtag trending on social media, but what if it’s for the least expected reason? Should you use real-time marketing to react?
Some social marketing management platforms fully support Twitter's expanded tweets, while others are working on updating their software.
MGM Resorts is taking Snapchat to the next level. Discover how its geofilters are dominating Las Vegas and what you can learn from its strategy.
More Articles ...
- Facebook ads show mobile users local inventory
- NBC will stream the debate in VR tonight
- How to shape holiday marketing in a political season
- Facebook’s disciplined army of engineers still thwarting Adblock Plus
- Twitter’s relaxed character limit doesn’t apply to ads, but there’s a workaround
- Twitter Officially Begins Rolling Out Exceptions to 140-Character Limit