The 2016 Digital Commerce Survey Online Shopping Habits is out from SUMO Heavy and examines how ecommerce is changing and offers insights for both advertisers and ecommerce providers.
Here are just four of the ways user quality strategy leads to increased revenue.
Donald Trump's Twitter account, naturally, was radio silent during his more than hour-long speech to close out the Republican National Convention in Cleveland. On Twitter, reaction of course was swift, including from his soon-to-be Democratic opponent Hillary.
Verizon is nearing a deal to buy Yahoo!, beating out rival bidders, people familiar with the matter said. The companies may be ready to announce the deal in the coming days.
Hometalk has recently built a video presence on Facebook, with one spot that shows an environmentally-friendly way to clean an oven attracting over 38 million views -- a significantly better performance than the brand's experience on YouTube. "A lot of media organizations have struggled on YouTube," said Josh Topolsky, the former digital head at Bloomberg, noting that organizations wish YouTube was more like a social network.
More Articles ...
- Snapchat inclusion of Bitmojis opens door for brands
- The best technology resources for B2B marketing and sales
- Facebook tweaks Live to allow longer full-screen broadcasts
- How do marketers really spend their time at work?
- Snapchat releases first digital ID login
- Twitter Begins Application Process for Verified Accounts