How to Use Facebook for Business
Facebook can be a great tool to get your business found on social media. Building successful fan pages is only aspect of mastering Facebook for Business – this guide provides a ton of other highly useful strategies and tactics to drive traffic and conversions. Download HubSpot's comprehensive guide to using Facebook for your business for free here:
Download Now: http://bit.ly/1vt7awC
Social Media Image Templates [60 free templates]
After you read the guide above to determine how best to use Facebook for your business, take your posts to the next level with beautiful images. Download the free templates below to create awesome social media images to attract more fans and customers to your Facebook page.
Download now: http://bit.ly/1u8I1qL
Remember to share this email with your friends & colleagues, too. Sharing is caring.
Social networks are undoubtedly a major part of modern life, and an increasingly common aspect of organizational life. There has been considerable discussion around the value of such networks however, particularly when it comes to forming opinions. There have been a few studies recently that suggest that social networks do little to promote divergent thinking and ideas, thus often resulting in a kind of sanitized group think. All of which isn’t so great for companies trying to be a bit more innovative.
Facebook is the biggest social network in the world with over 1.1Billion users worldwide. Having a Facebook business page for your business is really important and here are 10 top tips to a successful Facebook Business Page.
Post a Relevant Article Once a Week
It is so important for your business that you are seen as a thought leader in your industry and one way to do this is to post a relevant article once a week so your followers can see you are staying up to date.
Just as Ello said hello, it briefly said goodbye.
The ad-free, blatantly anti-Facebook social platform that debuted barely more than a month ago fell victim to a Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack. The knockout punch, which hit yesterday afternoon, caused an outage that lasted 45 minutes.
While there are hundreds of Google how-to guides online, written both by savvy bloggers and Google itself, the advertising giant has a few skeletons in its closet that are rarely talked about. After all, Google AdWords is the ever popular advertising platform - or is it?
1. Google AdWords is no longer working as it did. Marketers from all over the world have been noticing that conversion tracking on AdWords is becoming increasingly more difficult. The fact that it is a global phenomenon is as unique and significant as the reason why. During the last couple of months, social media has finally interrupted the decision making process and significantly impacted the trackable AdWords conversion rate.
- Does Facebook’s Atlas Solve the "Cookie Problem"?
- Tinder And Evolutionary Psychology
- Shoutout Aims To Be The Simplest Way To Share Photos With Friends
- Diet Coke’s New Campaign Taps Social Media to Amplify Its Message
- Important Facets of Social Selling
- How to Pick the Perfect Social Media Marketing Platforms