So, you’re starting a new business, and you’re looking for ways to reach new customers - and you need help utilizing social media to best effect.
Facebook’s F8 conference saw the announcement of multiple announcements, including many from Mark Zuckerberg himself - and they were quite interesting given the circumstances the company has been in recently.
The digital transformation that's taken place over the last decade has completely changed the way people buy, and businesses, marketers, and sellers, need to adapt in order to stay relevant and competitive in attracting the modern buyer. And LinkedIn and social selling provide the most important tools for B2B businesses to generate more sales.
Did you know that 35 million people view public Facebook events every day? That makes creating a Facebook event a powerful way to get your business in front of more consumers.
As the digital marketing landscape evolves, so too do approaches and technologies, adding in more considerations and options to take into account.
More Articles ...
- Instagram Testing a New Music Sticker Option for Stories
- 7 Advertising Trends to Look Out for in 2018 [Infographic]
- How to Find Quality Micro-influencers (Even if You're Clueless About Influencer Marketing)
- LinkedIn Turns 15 [Infographic]
- Facebook Considering an Ad-Free, Subscription-Based Option
- Top 10 Strategic Tech Trends 2018 [Infographic]