There's a lot of advice about retargeting out there. Unfortunately, much of it is just plain wrong. Here are three suggestions you shouldn't follow -- and one you should.
Facebook announced yesterday that it is rolling out several updates to its Facebook Live product. Over the “coming weeks”: Broadcasting with Friends, MSQRD Broadcasting, Waiting Rooms and Scheduled Videos.
ComScore and xAd have launched comScore Location Lift in xAd, which enables advertisers to monitor how their online marketing drives in-store traffic and eventually revenue.
When your messages span across different channels but are not in sync, your customers can get confused.
Download Marketo's customizable worksheet, Create Your Cross-Channel Digital Advertising Plan, to learn how to effectively execute your digital marketing in a more holistic, cross-channel way.
Use this worksheet to plan with your team and determine how to:
- Listen to your customers and respond accordingly
- Map your messaging to cross-promote your company's goals in all of your campaigns
- Reach out to customers with the right messaging at the right time
- And more!
Download Now at no cost. Here's to your success!
We live in a world where access to information for just about anything is accessible with a few clicks on your mobile device. How has this changed consumer behavior?
More Articles ...
- Twitter and Vine now support videos up to 140-seconds long
- Live Video on Tumblr? Tune In Today
- Goal: Google’s digital ant learns to play soccer
- Facebook finds its biggest threat to date in Snapchat
- 7 ways retailers are boosting their mobile-based sales
- Facebook gives brands more editorial control of Instant Articles content