Ramadan, #mickfanning, #Sharknado3 and #unexcitingvideogames dominated the week in Twitter.
This week, the Twittersphere buzzed with Ramadan blessings and shark-mania.
More than 8.4 billion impressions around #Ramadan were generated on Twitter as the 30-day festival came to a close on July 17. This heat map shows Twitter engagement for the topic over the Ramadan period.
NEW YORK (Reuters) –
A federal appeals court has upheld the dismissal of litigation by Facebook shareholders who accused Chief Executive Mark Zuckerberg and other officials of deceiving them about the social media company’s growth prospects prior to its May 2012 initial public offering.
So you’re taking the time to really be active in engaging with and posting for your target audience. Props to you my friend! You’re tapping into a seriously engaged community.
But holy cow, you’re starting to realize that the Instagram app isn’t the most time-efficient mode of marketing.
If you’re an avid sharer on Pinterest, you’ll probably be happy to know that the interest-based social network just made it easier to save stuff when on your iPhone. Starting today, every iOS user will be able to use the Pinterest button for the iPhone to save pins to the site.
Q: How can I use Twitter to boost customer loyalty?
A: Long Island, N.Y.-based social marketing strategist Ted Rubin says companies should use Twitter to engage, respond and add value to their customers. “Twitter is so great,” he says, “because you can put out content rapid-fire, and you can see what people react to.” Rubin knows of what he speaks: He has 278,000 Twitter followers of his own.
- Twitter Makes It Easier To Target Ads Around Big Events
- How the Value of Social Content is Increasing
- Free eBook! Digital Marketing 101: The Fundamentals for Success
- Facebook now gives video publishers more control in how content is seen and distributed
- 15 New Social-Media Templates to Save You Even More Time With Your Marketing
- Twitter Probably Ditched Your Sweet Background To Make Ads Look Better