Micro influencers vs macro influencers? Which works best and what’s worth your while?
First up, let me just explain the difference between a micro and macro influencer.
Are you just getting started in the world of social media marketing? Need help creating a posting schedule to help get you noticed online?
CoSchedule share their tips for success in this infographic.
Here’s a quick, and interesting, one for Pinterest users – last week, Pinterest announced that users can now use Twitter-style @replies on their platform also.
Amid rising fear about Facebook’s coming News Feed changes, which will reduce referral traffic for websites, social media managers are considering their options, and looking at various platforms and tools to help them offset the potential declines.
One platform to consider giving more focus could be LinkedIn, particularly if the latest usage stats reported by the platform are anything to go by.
Whether you're going for your first job interview out of college, or you're a seasoned business professional, virtually everyone now has to consider how they're presenting themselves online.
More Articles ...
- Reaching Parents on Pinterest [Infographic]
- Facebook's Changing the Way Page Reach is Displayed, Which Could See Your Numbers Drop
- 55 SEO Facts All Small Business Website Owners Need to Know [Infographic]
- Facebook Announces New Groups Tools, Community Support Initiatives at European Summit
- 10 Simple Ways to Increase Brand Awareness [Infographic]
- Pinterest Adds New Text Accompaniment for Lens Searches, Provides New Stats on Lens Use