The term “engagement” or “content engagement” is tossed around the blogosphere and in publisher circles around the world, but the stakeholders don't seem to be able to agree on what really defines engagement.
Instagram is working on new tools to help ensure that the time users spend in app is 'time well spent', in line with parent company Facebook's broader focus.
It's a little later than usual, but Twitter has released the latest version of its monthly major events calendar, covering all the key dates to be aware of in July.
People are trying to communicate with your organization on social media - but if you're not listening, you can’t hear them.
The privacy gaffes just keep on coming at Facebook.
With user concerns still at heightened levels following the Cambridge Analytica scandal and Russian election meddling, Facebook has reported that a Messenger bug may have enabled previously blocked users to see content from those who'd blocked them for a short period of time last month.
More Articles ...
- Key Stats to Understand SEO in 2018 [Infographic]
- Instagram Expands Test of Questions in Stories, is Trialing a Persistent Stories Bar
- Facebook Ads are Changing the Way Universities Market Themselves to Prospective Students
- The 5 W's of Experience-Driven Commerce [Infographic]
- 4 Ways to use Social Data to Build a Winning Content Marketing Strategy [Sponsored]
- How to Build a Personal Brand with Content Marketing