Snapchat's got a brand-new look today, and it's geared at helping publishers amass big audiences.
Walmart is partnering with both Uber and Lyft for the "last mile" logistics of grocery delivery. Uber is no stranger to eCommerce fulfillment, announcing an integration with Shopify earlier this year.
Have you started planning your Q3 marketing programs yet? Planning for the future can be a very time-consuming, stressful job. Use Marketo's customizable planning template to quickly and effectively plan out your marketing programs for Q3 and beyond!
Use Marketo's customizable PowerPoint deck to develop:
- Your overall marketing goals and objectives
- A solid program plan to meet your goals
- Calendar views by quarters, events, content and campaigns
---> DOWNLOAD NOW
For a closer look at how Marketo can help you engage and connect with your audience, register for one of their upcoming live demos.
Snapchat reportedly has acquired Seene, a 3D face-scanning app. The move could pave the way for augmented-reality or virtual reality features in Snapchat offerings.
Mary Meeker breaks every rule with her annual, instantly viral State of the Net speech. Here's what you should copy.
Every year, venture capitalist and former securities analyst Mary Meeker and her team put together one of the most anticipated PowerPoint files. Here's what you should know.
More Articles ...
- Twitter reveals NEW carousel ads
- Make your brand more trustworthy with these tips
- Zuckerberg's Social Media Accounts Hacked, Password Revealed as 'Dadada'
- How to "summer-ize" your mobile marketing
- Report: Twitter Met with Yahoo About Possible Merger
- Snapchat reportedly surpasses Twitter with 150 million daily users