This infographic by Market Inspector is a visual roundup of influencer marketing today. Anyone new to influencer marketing can use this as a reference guide to understanding the benefits of working with influencers.
Who’s the friend you turn to when you’re planning a trip? The person you know who seems to have travelled everywhere, and can recommend the best coffee shop, restaurant or casual bar completely off the beaten path, and not something a simple Google search would bring up.
For all the heat Snapchat gets today for not providing a strong business model, where would social media be today without the great mind of Evan Spiegel? Do you even remember what your social platforms looked like pre-Stories?
Instagram, the Facebook-owned app with more than 2 million active advertisers, is testing a carousel format for ads that can include three photos or videos in the same post instead of one.
Influencer marketing is a hot topic right now. But your happy customers can be your best influencers of all.
A recommendation from a friend who loves your product is much more authentic and trustworthy. And since the new customers are the friends of your existing customers, they are a great match for your target market.
More Articles ...
- Why You Shouldn't Freak Out About Facebook's Algorithm Change
- How Online Video Is Taking Over The Internet [Infographic]
- 7 TED Talks Every Social Media Marketer Needs to Watch
- 3 Steps to Managing a Social Media Crisis – How to Prepare for the Worst Case Scenario
- Best Practices For Referral Marketing on Social Media
- 5 Ways Instagram Influencers Can Help Grow Your Brand