Every brand would love to see its hashtag trending on social media, but what if it’s for the least expected reason? Should you use real-time marketing to react?
Some social marketing management platforms fully support Twitter's expanded tweets, while others are working on updating their software.
MGM Resorts is taking Snapchat to the next level. Discover how its geofilters are dominating Las Vegas and what you can learn from its strategy.
Facebook has released a dynamic mobile ad product for retail brands that displays only those products that are in stock in nearby stores.
Facebook is live streaming the presidential debates with help from ABC News, and Twitter this morning announced it will host its own live streams, courtesy of a Bloomberg partnership. NBC, however, in an effort out-tech them all, will instead stream the debates in virtual reality.
More Articles ...
- How to shape holiday marketing in a political season
- Facebook’s disciplined army of engineers still thwarting Adblock Plus
- Twitter’s relaxed character limit doesn’t apply to ads, but there’s a workaround
- Twitter Officially Begins Rolling Out Exceptions to 140-Character Limit
- Fandango goes social to sell movie tickets
- The Coalition for Better Ads launches to make digital ads great again