Starting and successfully growing a business today requires a strong online presence, most importantly a website that attracts new customers and keeps existing ones coming back. But if Google doesn’t find value in your website or discovers a violation of its Webmaster Guidelines, your website can be removed from the view of customers by the dreaded Google penalty.
Manual action penalties can be found by visiting Google Webmaster Tools. Any violations of Google’s Webmaster Guidelines must be corrected, followed by a request for reconsideration.
Pinterest is a serious business tool, it’s not just ‘pretty pictures’! Here’s a great free eBook on how to utilize your 'pins' to capture your audience's
Discover how you can successfully attract, retain and engage your audience on Pinterest! Find out how your brand can get discovered on Pinterest including ways to:
Click here to download: http://bit.ly/1keSDg0
• Measure the most important Pinterest metrics
• Tie your Pinterest efforts to tangible revenueBuild your initial follower base on Pinterest, and how to keep it growing
• Run contests on Pinterest
• Leverage your Pinterest investment on Facebook and Twitter
• Create compelling, relevant content on your Pinterest page
• Use Rich Pins, like Place, Article, Produce, Recipe, and Movie Pins
Do you measure the return on your social media investment?
It seems blasphemous not to, yet that's exactly the direction we're experimenting with at Buffer.
We've recently shifted our focus toward email list building along with continued traffic growth. These metrics are common enough; it's what we've stopped measuring in lieu of email that is most unique and notable.
Measuring marketing return on investment (MROI) has become increasingly popular, as marketers face growing pressures to demonstrate the value of their activities and programs. Marketers are calculating and using MROI for a variety of reasons, including:
- To measure the effectiveness of individual marketing campaigns or programs
- To demonstrate and prove the value that marketing contributes to the company
- To justify and/or defend marketing budget levels
Everyone is networking these days: going to conventions, building up LinkedIn contacts and the like. But now what? How can you actually get some value out of meeting Fred at that alumni event, or Jeannette at the sales conference? LinkedIn’s billionaire chairman and co-founder, Reid Hoffman, would like to help.
- Global Ad Spending Growth to Double This Year
- LinkedIn’s new Connected app prods you to keep in touch with your network
- Sharing On Twitter And Pinterest Leans Mostly Mobile
- Virginia Senator Asks FTC to Investigate Facebook
- Twitter’s New Analytics Tell Advertisers And Publishers How Many People Actually Saw Their Tweets
- Apps and kids: Google may be next in FTC crosshairs