“I never expected to still be in a galaxy far, far away as I rocketed toward Social Security,” actor Mark Hamill confided to Content Marketing Institute founder Joe Pulizzi, at the closing keynote of Content Marketing World 2016. “I went to one audition that changed by life forever.”
To make your efforts really count, steer clear of these mistaken beliefs.
Google's Chrome 53 is now available for Android devices, introducing among other features the option of secure web-based with a credit card or Android Pay. PaymentRequest will also work with other browsers and platforms as they introduce it.
Twitter is upgrading its Direct Messages to make bigger inroads on popular messaging apps. New features include typing indicators, Read Receipts and web link previews, as well as the ability in group messages to see which people see shared items.
Facebook's new look-alike audiences feature lets marketers replicate the makeup of existing targeted audiences in new territories. The platform is also letting marketers cross-post videos from other Pages as long as they get permission from the original poster.
More Articles ...
- Are Hashtags Really Useful for Twitter Marketing? [Infographic]
- Tumblr Adding Affiliate Links, via VigLink
- LinkedIn adds conversion tracking for sponsored content
- Facebook Adds 2 Global Ad-Targeting Features
- LinkedIn Revamps Desktop Publishing Experience, Adds Other New Features
- Hashtags become searchable on LinkedIn