It’s about time.
Social networking is pretty marvelous, but it isn’t the end-all-be-all for making business connections. There are actually times when you’d do better to look elsewhere.
Live streaming video is now available for to everyone using Facebook Messenger with the latest version of the app. The new feature brings Messenger into competition with a similar offering from Snapchat.
Samsung has announced an unprecedented recall of the Galaxy Note 7 just weeks after launching the well-received smartphone.
YouTube is vetting videos and warning creators when content is not ad friendly to keep brands safe from controversy. Creators have expressed discontent about the change.
More Articles ...
- Top brands struggle to rein in fake social accounts
- Flipboard, Rubicon Project partner on programmatic ads
- Periscope Live Videos, Highlights Can Be Monetized via Twitter Amplify
- Twitter to allow US users to share in ad revenue
- Pinterest Debuts Engagement Retargeting, Enhances Visitor Retargeting
- Instagram Finally Adds Pinch to Zoom