Women make around 85% of the buying decisions in the US but 91% feel misunderstood by advertisers, Jean Freeman writes. Some brands are trying to address that, with brewers such as Coors Light and Bud Light moving away from objectifying women to using humor or depicting female strength.
Discover why transparency is vitally important to your brand and its growth potential.
Facebook introduced several new tools for developers and publishers at its F8 global developers’ conference in San Francisco this weekend. Here are some of the ones you'll see coming soon.
User-generated content is the foundation of social media. Smart brands that understand the value of this content can turn it into an influential tool for marketing and a vehicle for driving sales. However, there are some real challenges associated with UGC, including copyright violations and ensuring that user content is on brand.
Snapchat has enabled Android users to animate emojis within video, with the iOS update expected soon. Users can place the emoji anywhere in the video to get it to stick and move with the footage.
More Articles ...
- Is Google bringing trending topics to mobile search?
- Can Brave Browser Revolutionize the Advertising Experience Online?
- Marketers confess: The one thing I'd change about the industry
- 5 things that could change Facebook after F8
- 4 Sales Mistakes to avoid on LinkedIn
- Publishers can now post sponsored content on Facebook