Are you looking for ways to increase sales on your eCommerce website? Want to know how utilizing video on your product pages can help?
With influencer marketing on the rise, and with Facebook trying to find new ways to lure more influential creators to their network (particularly video publishers), The Social Network is now working on a new influencer marketplace platform, which would enable brands to find relevant influencers based on specific characteristics, then organize deals to help them boost their efforts.
Are you in the process of creating a new website for your business? Perhaps you’re looking for ways to improve the design and optimization of an existing site?
Hey, you know how no one uses Facebook Stories, how that bar of Stories at the top of your News Feed is always just a set of faded, greyed-out images of your friends, inadvertently representing the ‘ghost town’ that Facebook Stories has become?
From traditional television commercials in the 1960s, to today's YouTube, Snapchat, Vimeo, and even Facebook Live, it's no secret that video has become a staple of our everyday lives.
More Articles ...
- Facebook Adds New Elements to Ads Manager, Helping to Compare Campaign Performance
- YouTube Announces Revision of YouTube Red, Expands Potential of TV-Like Offerings
- 5 Tips for Revising Content to Work with a Pillar Page [Infographic]
- Instagram Officially Launches Ability to Re-Share User Posts in Stories
- 5 Steps to Understanding Your Audience [Infographic]
- Facebook Releases Latest 'Topics to Watch' Report, Highlighting Key Trends