Fandango has launched movie ticket sales on Facebook and added a ticket purchasing option to the iOS 10 messaging app. The online ticket-seller also plans to roll out a sales interface on Snapchat.
A new organization, The Coalition for Better Ads, has been launched to “leverage consumer insights and cross-industry expertise to develop and implement new global standards for online advertising that address consumer expectations.”
Social video appears to be working as a marketing strategy from the perspective of consumers, 84% of whom have liked a branded video in their news feed, and of marketers, 80% of whom say it is effective, according to an Animoto survey. In addition, 60% of business owners and marketers plan to increase video spending during the next year.
Snapchat provides retailers a way to engage their audience while demonstrating the personality behind their business, writes Leila Lewis, founder of Inspired By This. Consider using geofilters to promote events, offering a behind-the-scenes look at your operations and offering exclusive perks to your followers.
YouTube released an update for its Creator Studio application on iOS and Android. The update adds actionable data insights to the experience, so creators can learn more about their channels’ stats, as well as how to grow their channels.
More Articles ...
- 70% of In-Store Purchases Will Be Driven by Online Research [Infographic]
- Ello meets ecommerce: Ello launches ‘Buy’ and ‘Hire Me’ buttons
- Google improves real-time in-app ad offer
- How Facebook's Audience Network is bucking the ad-network trend
- Twitter Debuts New Customer-Support Features for Brands
- Up, Periscope: New Features for iOS 10