Snap Inc. has announced two new, location-based ad tools which will give businesses more ways to reach their target audiences within the app at just the right time.
As technology evolves, new applications come into play, broadening opportunities for different kinds of business.
Right now, we're seeing that shift for SMBs - the development of new, advanced and easy to use tools is giving smaller operators the chance to compete with larger organizations, by using the same tools they are to dominate their sectors.
The rumbling upstairs was unmistakable - I heard stomping, shouting and banging on the floor above my home office. In fact, the whole house shook.
Given what was happening outside, I knew it could only mean one thing - our three boys (ages 14, 11 and 9) were gearing up to go sledding.
What are the most common factors which lead to website visitors abandoning websites?
You likely already have some idea on this front, but it's always worth noting the key elements - and double-checking to ensure you're catering to your audience needs.
What a week for Facebook.
Sparked by the revelations of misuse by political lobbying group Cambridge Analytica late last week, Zuck and Co. have been dragged over the coals by virtually every major media outlet – and in most respects, they’re rightfully being faced with some tough questions.
More Articles ...
- 5 Ways to Scale eCommerce Remarketing
- 8 LinkedIn Photo Fails to Avoid (Infographic)
- New Report Looks at Instagram Usage Trends, and How Brands Can Tap Into Shifts
- 21 Digital Marketing Trends Your Business Must Embrace in 2018 [Infographic]
- Instagram's Adding New Ways to Uncover Recent Posts, in Variance to the Current Algorithm
- How to Avoid the 8 Biggest Email Marketing Mistakes [Sponsored]