As you go about planning your 2018 social media marketing strategy, it's important to have some understanding of where things are headed, to ensure that your approach either incorporates what's coming next, or remains flexible enough to adapt as these new trends emerge.
The businesses that lead in today’s economy are increasingly becoming those that can pivot, adapt, and implement change almost as quickly as new threats and opportunities present themselves.
In contrast, companies which are stifled, siloed and unable to transition quickly are finding themselves falling further and further behind, and there is a point of critical mass where ultimately they will find themselves unable to compete against their more agile competition.
Reviews are a great way to showcase your business, all from the mouths of happy clients.
But beyond just collecting reviews, you should also ensure that you make your reviews easy to find, and consider adding them to your marketing collateral to boost credibility - including emails, websites, materials and more.
Marketers will continue to experiment and push boundaries as they look to address growing online consumption.
Brand interest in both long-form and super-short digital video revved up in 2017, a duality that is likely to endure in the months ahead as strategies gel around capturing the attention of online consumers.
How much time do you spend managing your social media accounts per day? Looking for ways to be more efficient with that time?
M2Social share 50+ keyboard shortcuts you need to know in this infographic.
More Articles ...
- Zuckerberg to Focus on Fixing Facebook's Issues as His 2018 Challenge
- The Anatomy of a Perfect Job Hunters' LinkedIn Profile [Infographic]
- What do Your Brand Colors Say About Your Business? [Infographic]
- New Data Reveals it's Time to Change Your Headline Strategy
- A Beginner's Guide to Creating Images for Social Media [Infographic]
- Blog SEO: 21 Step Checklist to Optimize Your Posts for Google [Infographic]