Google appears to be testing a feature in mobile search that displays the most popular search topics of the moment in a drop-down box when a letter is typed into the search bar. The company has not yet commented on the feature.
Internet users don’t like ads. They’ve long been savvy enough to ignore banner ads, and now they’re growing increasingly resistant to the presence of ads in their social news feeds, pre-roll ads before videos and sponsored content in mobile applications.
There are things people love about the industry, and then there are things they, well, don't. Here are the changes real marketers told us they'd like to see.
Following a week packed with product launches, a Facebook's developer conference, F8, is set to shed new light on the power of chatbots, live streaming and the Messenger app. Facebook's F8, an annual pow wow for technologists that build products on top of the Facebook platform, commences early Tuesday in San Francisco.
Business-to-business marketers should always customize their connection requests on LinkedIn to avoid appearing like spam, and they should never send unsolicited sales pitches, Pete Caputa advises. Don't post sales content on discussion groups; join in only if you have something relevant to add to the conversation.
More Articles ...
- Publishers can now post sponsored content on Facebook
- Generation X and why brands should start targeting them
- How to get the most from 4 social networks
- How to boost the virality of your social media posts
- Facebook's new image-recognition technology could be a data windfall for advertisers
- Facebook boosts promotions, adds 2 business chat features