The Apple App Store shows no signs of slowing down, despite the fact that people seem to limit the number of apps they use regularly to just a small handful. But developers keep building, so the apps keep coming.
Twitter intends to expand its Moments feature to all its users in the coming months, but in the meantime, it is opening it up to more brands, influencers and partners. Moments focuses on tying together events, news or specific tops in a tweet stream that chronologically organizes photos, videos and texts.
NASA is an old hand at social media, selling inspiration, rather than products. The space agency maintains multiple social media accounts, with a focus on brand that business-to-business marketers can learn from, including conversational engagement.
People used to peek in store windows or flip through catalogs to get an idea of the current trends, but thanks to social media, that dynamic is changing.
More Articles ...
- Influencer marketing under watchful eye of FTC
- What does Verizon's Yahoo purchase mean for Facebook, Google?
- Facebook declares war on ad blockers
- 10 professional certifications all marketers should pursue
- Yahoo launches a TV-watching site, Yahoo View, in partnership with Hulu
- 3 ways direct marketers can learn from social marketing