Social networking is pretty marvelous, but it isn’t the end-all-be-all for making business connections. There are actually times when you’d do better to look elsewhere.
Live streaming video is now available for to everyone using Facebook Messenger with the latest version of the app. The new feature brings Messenger into competition with a similar offering from Snapchat.
Samsung has announced an unprecedented recall of the Galaxy Note 7 just weeks after launching the well-received smartphone.
YouTube is vetting videos and warning creators when content is not ad friendly to keep brands safe from controversy. Creators have expressed discontent about the change.
Almost a fifth of 4,840 social media accounts associated with 10 top brands, including Starbucks, Amazon, BMW and Chanel, are fake, according to a Proofpoint report. "The prevalence of fraudulent accounts is a real security threat to anyone engaging on social media," the report notes.
More Articles ...
- Flipboard, Rubicon Project partner on programmatic ads
- Periscope Live Videos, Highlights Can Be Monetized via Twitter Amplify
- Twitter to allow US users to share in ad revenue
- Pinterest Debuts Engagement Retargeting, Enhances Visitor Retargeting
- Instagram Finally Adds Pinch to Zoom
- Snapchat works on behavioral targeting