Back in 2016, LinkedIn showcased a range of then coming new features, including their LinkedIn ‘Inbot’ personal assistant tool, which, when synched with your calendar, would be able to automatically arrange meeting times for you.
After being spotted in testing earlier this month, Instagram has this week officially announced its new option to mute profiles, enabling users to stop seeing updates from people without having to unfollow them.
In the battle for a share of the digital video market, Twitter appears to be taking a backwards step, with the company announcing the shut down of its TV apps on Roku, Android TV and Xbox on May 24th.
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” -Bernard M. Baruch
If you use Gmail – which you probably do, considering the email option has more than a billion active users – you might be interested in the app’s latest update, and specifically, some of the new functionalities they’ve added in.
More Articles ...
- The Best Personalized Marketing Tools for 1-to-1 Marketing
- Evolving WhatsApp Could Present New Opportunities for Brands
- How to Create a Viral Infographic [Infographic]
- Hot Social Media Campaigns That Are Perfect For Gen Z
- 9 Inbound Marketing Channels & Techniques That Will Grow Your Business [Infographic]
- Do Social Platform Founders Limit the Evolution of their Companies?