Pinterest is taking a different approach to content discovery, and the challenges of algorithms, by introducing a new 'Following' tab which will highlight new Pins from the people and boards you follow.
The flurry of activity in response to the Cambridge Analytica case continues at Facebook.
In addition to updating their privacy controls, halting bot and app approvals and conducting forensic audits of previously approved apps, Facebook has now also announced that they’re removing the option to utilize third-party provided data within their own ad tools.
Virtually every sector has been impacted by the growth of digital platforms, and the shift to mobile device use.
But the hospitality and travel sector has been one of the most significantly impacted, due to major shifts in how people research, plan, and subsequently purchase their travel-related needs.
Video is the most popular content form, in terms of engagement, across all social platforms – and LinkedIn is no exception.
Facebook has quietly added in a couple of new options for Facebook and Instagram Stories which offer some additional functionality, and new considerations for the tools.
More Articles ...
- Which Stories Option is Best for Your Brand? [Infographic]
- Facebook Updates Privacy Controls in the Wake of the Cambridge Analytica Scandal
- Twitter Adds New Option to Share Live Videos from Specific Playback Point
- Facebook Expands Test of Local News and Events Section in News Feed
- New Study Finds that 90% of Affiliate Marketing Arrangements on YouTube are Not Disclosed
- Study: 45% plan to use Facebook less amid Cambridge Analytica scandal