Tap into the needs of your consumers in the hottest months of the year with these strategies for spicier mobile outreach.
Reps from witter met with counterparts from Yahoo this week to discus a possible merger, the New York Post reported, citing unnamed sources. The newspaper reported that Twitter quickly abandoned the bidding process, with CEO Jack Dorsey declining to attend a meeting between the two companies. Yahoo has been trying to sell its core Internet business. Top suitors reportedly include Verizon, AT&T and several private equity firms.
Snapchat has 150 million people using the service each day, said people familiar with the matter. That makes the four-year-old messaging app more popular than Twitter Inc. by daily active users. Snapchat has been growing quickly, boosted by its popularity among young people.
Just hours after he discovered “Best Korea’s Social Network,” which is North Korea’s version of Facebook, Scottish teenager Andrew McKean hacked into the website. Social sites are banned in the DPRK, and the country only has a few thousand internet users. How was an 18-year-old able to break into such an important website? Simple: “password” was the password.
AOL just copied Google…but good for them.
More Articles ...
- Twitter ignites censorship debate after removal of parody Putin account
- Mobile Advertisers are Successfully Targeting Tourists on Double-Decker Buses
- Instagram increasing monetization options
- Transform Your Business - Free Webinar "Connect with HootSuite", June 7
- Iran Orders Messaging Apps to Store User Data on Servers in Iran
- Twitter policy tweak opens new doors for marketers