Tumblr followed July’s introduction of ads across users’ blogs with an announcement Thursday that it will add affiliate links.
LinkedIn has added new capabilities to its Campaign Manager tool to help advertisers interested in measuring how many leads, sign-ups, downloads, and purchases came about through their sponsored updates.
Facebook introduced two new features to aid advertisers seeking to target new countries.
LinkedIn announced the revamping of its new desktop publishing experience, as well as three new features that quietly began rolling out over the past month.
LinkedIn has announced that users can now employ hashtags to search and share content on the site. The feature is currently available only on LinkedIn's mobile app but will be rolled out to all platforms.
More Articles ...
- How Pinterest has opened up its audience to brands
- Newer social channels fail to deliver as election nears
- Snapchat Ad Revenue to Reach $935 Million in 2017 (Report)
- Welcome to Twitter, @Apple
- When Social Networking Isn't Enough
- Live video comes to Facebook Messenger